Hacking [Questions] - Possible to connect to PSN without latest FW ? etc...

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to connect to PSN without the latest FW Update ?
Is 4.55 still the latest FW btw ?
If it still is the latest FW, should i update or should i stay on 4.50 ?
I know, no one can say for now if we will ever see something public from the latest hax developments, but i would be pi**ed if i update now only for an elusive target and then something gets released...
I hope the thread is ok and thanks for your answers in advance.
Cheers

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
1 as far as i know,no,there was some method but it stopped working
2 yes
3 maybe? If you have some games to download just do it and buy another PS4 just for hacking,no one really know if anyone will release the hacks to the public.

SonGoku78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1 as far as i know,no,there was some method but it stopped working
2 yes
3 maybe? If you have some games to download just do it and buy another PS4 just for hacking,no one really know if anyone will release the hacks to the public.

Thanks for your answer. So with the hack (not publicly yet) available for 4.55, i could update i guess. So if something gets released (maybe, maybe not) it will be for 4.55 too, so there is no reason not to update right ?

JUSPOZA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incurrect, its still possible to connect to psn on 4.50, I dont use the redeye method though, I can confirm that 4.07 is not able to, when I use my method it will say im on the latest fermware but when I click on my psn tag it gives me a error, im still trying to bypass it. One game I know is telling me I must update to install a update of the game and the game it self and thats new... so Im thinking something has changed a bit server sided, so some games I can play online and others no for right now.

Reactions: SonGoku78

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.