Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aznkid24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have Pokemon X, Black, and Heart Gold which are legit. I'm wanting to collect pokemon from Soulsilver, which card should I buy (Acekard or R4) that can allow me to do this? Sorry, it's my first time using R4 or Acekard. I'm also using a 3DS XL and i have a DS Lite and I plan on catching the pokemon that I want legitly not through Action Replay. And also It would be great if someone could explain the procedure on how to migrate my pokemons from the soul silver ROM to either my Black or X version.

Thanks,

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the op is looking for a flashcart for his ds/dsi, he's not looking for a 3DS flashcart. He wants to transfer pokemon from the soulsilver rom to legit game carts. Soulsilver works on the AceKard2i, as well as other ds/dsi flashcarts. The AceKard 2i will work on all DS lites, and DSi with 1.4.4 or lower firmware, and also on 3DS 4.3 or lower firmware. You can find the latest AKAIO update for the AceKard 2i at filetrip. Any cart with the R4 name currently being sold is a clone, clone carts are bad.

aznkid24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a card that would allow me to migrate poke mons from a ROM soulsilver to my legit heart gold, black and pokemon x, for either my Ds lite or 3ds, or I could borrow a friends legit heart gold and 3ds xl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone