Gaming Questions about Zelda Phantom Hourglass

gigagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im was in zauz island and there is a spot there where you have to dig. you have to find stone tiles in the east and west part of the island. connect the ones in the east and same for the west. i then sez that you should find the part where the extensions of the lines meet then dig. i dont get that part.. help please.

in goron island there is something like a maze to get to the temple, ive bombed all the cracks and still cant find the path. ive noticed that there's a hole in one of the walls, inside there is an orb looking switch, and i guessed that you need a bombchu. nobody has been selling bombchu bags yet so i cant get through. help again.

blink.gif

i must finish this game!!

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
everyone on the internet is a 500lb fat hairy dude until you see the pink parts in person for verification

safer to assume that way
wink.gif

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i believe you in the level where you get the bombchu.. there should be another stair way somethere or a switch you have to press... i havent played in a while... mite give it another go soon.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its should be like \ / after connecting the tiles. After extending it it should be an X. Just make the lines longer until they meet.
Its in near the path. You get a treasure map from it.

In the temple. you get the bomb bag as a treasure so you can't buy bombs. You get it while going through the temple since you need it for the boss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...