XP
Country
United States
NBAPwns13 said:
NBAPwns13 said:
jurassicplayer said:
NBAPwns13 said:
jurassicplayer said:
delete the original _hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds/_vh.VeryHugeNDSLoader.nds and replace both of them with a renamed copy of the inilink.nds
ok nvm about that ive got my concern is about te _huge loader thing.. do i delete both files? or do i rename them inilink.nds? :S
Yeah, you delete both files and then rename the inilink.nds to take the place of both files.

so i put 2 inilink.nds but with 2 different names? which is the _huge thing and the other one correct?

so basically 3 inilink.nds

With the names

inilink.nds
_hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds
_vh.VeryHugeNDSLoader.nds

?? sorry for annoying you
frown.gif

Also how do i dldi-patch my waio.nds ? :s i heard of it but idk how to patch it?

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NBAPwns13 said:
NBAPwns13 said:
NBAPwns13 said:
jurassicplayer said:
NBAPwns13 said:
jurassicplayer said:
delete the original _hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds/_vh.VeryHugeNDSLoader.nds and replace both of them with a renamed copy of the inilink.nds
ok nvm about that ive got my concern is about te _huge loader thing.. do i delete both files? or do i rename them inilink.nds? :S
Yeah, you delete both files and then rename the inilink.nds to take the place of both files.

so i put 2 inilink.nds but with 2 different names? which is the _huge thing and the other one correct?

so basically 3 inilink.nds

With the names

inilink.nds
_hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds

?? sorry for annoying you
frown.gif

Also how do i dldi-patch my waio.nds ? :s i heard of it but idk how to patch it?

when i load my game it says cannot find DLDI section ? i think its because i didn't patch the waio.nds correct.. either way idk why but if i rename it ttmenu.dat i won;t get the ace kard menu in start up. i have to run waio.nds first to get the menu =/ so i can;t rename it ttmenu.dat

but anyway i hope that isnt a big problem because my DSTT is a clone
frown.gif

and basically right now i really want to patch this waio.nds correctly if thats the case

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
NBAPwns13 said:
_hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds
Just having these two are fine.

NBAPwns13 said:
http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/
Just grab a dldi patcher and use the ttio.dldi in the mshl2tools_r32_libfat.7z (/xenofile/source/dldi/ttio.dldi). It will say that it's a Supercard DSOne dldi, but it's the same anyways.
Patch both the WAIO.nds and the YSMenu.nds

QUOTE(NBAPwns13 @ Apr 15 2011, 10:25 PM)
when i load my game it says cannot find DLDI section ? i think its because i didn't patch the waio.nds correct.. either way idk why but if i rename it ttmenu.dat i won;t get the ace kard menu in start up. i have to run waio.nds first to get the menu =/ so i can;t rename it ttmenu.dat

frown.gif

and basically right now i really want to patch this waio.nds correctly if thats the case
That is due to YSMenu. Follow what I said above and DLDI patch YSMenu, or grab the YSMenu.nds that was working for you earlier (not like that file really changes anyways). The waio.nds MUST be correctly DLDI patched before replacing the initial booting file (usually for TTDS flashcarts, it's ttmenu.dat...but for clones, I would have to check to see where things are).

Also, there is an "edit" button on the lower right-hand corner of every post you make. It would probably be convenient for you to use it instead of quote yourself two-three times for things you didn't have earlier.

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
NBAPwns13 said:
_hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds
Just having these two are fine.

NBAPwns13 said:
http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/
Just grab a dldi patcher and use the ttio.dldi in the mshl2tools_r32_libfat.7z (/xenofile/source/dldi/ttio.dldi). It will say that it's a Supercard DSOne dldi, but it's the same anyways.
Patch both the WAIO.nds and the YSMenu.nds

QUOTE(NBAPwns13 @ Apr 15 2011, 10:25 PM)

frown.gif

That is due to YSMenu. Follow what I said above and DLDI patch YSMenu, or grab the YSMenu.nds that was working for you earlier (not like that file really changes anyways). The waio.nds MUST be correctly DLDI patched before replacing the initial booting file (usually for TTDS flashcarts, it's ttmenu.dat...but for clones, I would have to check to see where things are).

Also, there is an "edit" button on the lower right-hand corner of every post you make. It would probably be convenient for you to use it instead of quote yourself two-three times for things you didn't have earlier.

Ok im sorry
frown.gif
umm for the DLDI patch which one do i download from the link above? because it says device and a whole bunch of flash cart names

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
You just get one of the patchers...closer to the bottom of the page IIRC.
but

i cannot find it in the page :S like the ttio.dldi mshl2tools_r32_libfat.7z (/xenofile/source/dldi/ttio.dldi folder... i tried downloading stuff but it doesn;t say that folder.

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
You just get one of the patchers...closer to the bottom of the page IIRC.

i found the file but its not from the site. i googled it when i used the DLDI Patcher v0.32 from the link you gave me instead of the DLDI saying Super Card* it says TTCARD IO Liabrary.

ive patched it but if i get the right DLDI file can i use the previous nds roms that i patch and patch it again?

also when i patch it i still get the same DLDI problem its probably not the right DLDI file i googled =/ because for the link you gave me i dont know which to download its confusing :S can you give me the link download to the right DLDI file from the link you gave me please?

Also once i patch it my ysmenu when i load the game it doesn;t work it frezzes on loading also the ttmenu.nds one tooo but mostly i use ysmenu to load my pokemon white (U).nds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay