Questions about my RG351M?

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought the Anbernic 351M and flashed ARKOS on to it. Everything is running great with one exception. When I go to play GBA no matter what core I pick (usually MGBA or VBA-M) Final Fantasy 4 and 6 have frame rate drops. Whats the best configuration for GBA emulation or my handheld. Also, how do I install ports? yet alone, where the heck do you find them lol. I'd love to play the Mario 64 port on my handheld. I've tried Anber Ports but it sucks and doesn't work half the time. I wish there was like a store you could just download ports from and other applications to the device. Any help would be great, and as always really appreciated.

naed06

Trophies
XP
Country
This super Mario 64 guide worked for me in the RG351P - I’m guessing it should work on the M version

https://retrogamecorps.com/2020/12/28/guide-super-mario-64-port-on-rg351p/amp/

And as for ports I use Anberports - it can be tricky to find the game files and where to put them but for the most part it works - I just set up undertale yesterday and spellunky works perfect

If anyone has any other source for ports though I’m open for suggestions (or even a guide as to how I could port games myself)

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what I've been thinking, I've been into web design for a while now and, thought - "hey you know what some one should make a site for all these ports and resources for all these Chinese handhelds". But, man finding everything and keeping it updated is going to be the tricky part lol :D

Reactions: naed06

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-