questions about Dolphin and wiimmfi 23918 help and no option to manage nand.

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
as title i have had a look around and find myself with more questions than answers regarding getting online with mario kart wii for dolphin.

i have a couple of modded wii`s so am familiar with how that used to work and i did use mkw with dolphin in the past (some time ago)
and I'm aware that now that due to cheaters some changes have been made requiring a wii nand be used.

so far (before i knew this) i installed dolphin and loaded up my patched mkw iso and got error 23918,

looked for some info and so far in dolphin tools menu i have no option to manage NAND ? so haven't gone any further yet.

Q1. Do i really need to dig out an old wii and dump the NAND?

Q2. Is there a way to generate a NAND without a wii?

Q3. If indeed i do need to use my nand with dolphin how can i do that with no option for it?

Reactions: gabriel83

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Q1: Yes
Q2: No, you need a Wii (or WiiU) to get a NAND backup.
Q3: If you don't have that option, your Dolphin is too old. You're probably on 5.0 stable - which is over five years old.

Reactions: Cart00nHead

gabriel83

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
as title i have had a look around and find myself with more questions than answers regarding getting online with mario kart wii for dolphin.

i have a couple of modded wii`s so am familiar with how that used to work and i did use mkw with dolphin in the past (some time ago)
and I'm aware that now that due to cheaters some changes have been made requiring a wii nand be used.

so far (before i knew this) i installed dolphin and loaded up my patched mkw iso and got error 23918,

looked for some info and so far in dolphin tools menu i have no option to manage NAND ? so haven't gone any further yet.

Q1. Do i really need to dig out an old wii and dump the NAND?

Q2. Is there a way to generate a NAND without a wii?

Q3. If indeed i do need to use my nand with dolphin how can i do that with no option for it?
Hi guys! if someone still playing online on 2022, here mi friendcode:
2969-5461-4620
name: Gabi
city: la plata

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)