Hardware Question.

Marioiscool246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have one friend roster on two 3ds consoles? I know the data is stored somewhere in the NAND but I dont know how it'll react with two devices that have the same friend code

Marioiscool246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks for telling me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does that mean i'll get banned for copying the file from one of my 3dses to another?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks for telling me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does that mean i'll get banned for copying the file from one of my 3dses to another?
People have gone months using the same lfcs_b on multiple 3DSs without getting banned. A public lfcs_b got banned, but it seems like 2 or 3 3DSs using the same code is probably fine. Don't be surprised though if Ninty wisens up - safety is not guaranteed.

Edit: And please for the love of god write a descriptive title in the future. "Question" is not very helpful.

Marioiscool246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have gone months using the same lfcs_b on multiple 3DSs without getting banned. A public lfcs_b got banned, but it seems like 2 or 3 3DSs using the same code is probably fine. Don't be surprised though if Ninty wisens up - safety is not guaranteed.

Edit: And please for the love of god write a descriptive title in the future. "Question" is not very helpful.

Thanks. I will write a paragraph for the thread title next time! JK :P

EDIT: Thanks for the more detailed reply. I will still not try it just to be safe.

Last edited by Marioiscool246,
Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.