Question.......

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by G36cBossMan, Mar 21, 2013.

?

Exploited Ps Vita or 3dsxl With Supercard Dstwo?

  1. Ps Vita (wait for exploit)

    3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. 3dsxl With Supercard Dstwo

    1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Mar 21, 2013

Question....... by G36cBossMan at 1:44 AM (837 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

  1. G36cBossMan
    OP

    Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    462
    Country:
    United States
    ok so i have a psvita with no exploit but i have also have a supercard dstwo but dont have a 3dsxl so what should i do wait or buy a 3dsxl?
     
  2. nukeboy95

    Member nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2010
    Messages:
    2,273
    Location:
    not sure
    Country:
    United States
    what the dstwo have to do with any of this
     
  3. Sicklyboy

    Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    Messages:
    5,620
    Location:
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Country:
    United States
    What does the Vita have to do with any of this?
     
  4. nukeboy95

    Member nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2010
    Messages:
    2,273
    Location:
    not sure
    Country:
    United States
    what does anything have to do with this
     
  5. Sicklyboy

    Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    Messages:
    5,620
    Location:
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Country:
    United States
    Billy has spare money. His PS Vita has no exploit. He has a Supercard DSTWO. Should he buy a 3DS?
     
    Rydian and jonthedit like this.
  6. G36cBossMan
    OP

    Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    462
    Country:
    United States
    should i wait for the exploit on vita or buy a 3dsxl and use that for hombrew...
     
  7. Sicklyboy

    Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    Messages:
    5,620
    Location:
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Country:
    United States
    Your questions are completely unrelated, relevant by the sole fact that they are about gaming. You're asking if you should wait for your system to get hacked or buy a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SYSTEM from a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPANY that isn't going to have the same games or homebrew.

    For what it's worth the 3DS isn't hacked yet either.
     
  8. war2thegrave

    Member war2thegrave GBAtemp Regular

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2010
    Messages:
    133
    Country:
    United States
    Answer......
     
  9. BORTZ

    Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Messages:
    10,646
    Country:
    United States
    Im not sure what is going on here. The 3DS XL doesnt have an exploit either, if you want to use a DSTWO, sure you can buy a 3DS, but there is nothing that does anything special with 3DS hardware. I would suggest a DS lite or XL or whatever.
     
  10. G36cBossMan
    OP

    Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    462
    Country:
    United States
    Yeah I just hate waiting for the exploit to be released sorry for the confusion
     
  11. Originality

    Member Originality Chibi-neko

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2008
    Messages:
    5,151
    Location:
    London, UK
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Right now it seems like the best option for both is to get both the DS/PSP and the 3DS/Vita. One you use for homebrew/piracy needs, the other you leave unhacked/flashcarted for actual gaming.

    But that, if I were you I would get a 3DS. Just so I can play 3DS games aswell as Vita games.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
     

Share This Page