Hacking Question

Cooler89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone here got a cool backup launcher channel not the old one but if anyone has a made a new one or if anyone knows

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
What with you?

Can't you choose a more definitive title for the topic you create?

What is a "question" ? What makes you so special that you can start a topic with the title "Question"...

What's going wrong with gbatemp currently is... this...

Cooler89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
What with you?

Can't you choose a more definitive title for the topic you create?

What is a "question" ? What makes you so special that you can start a topic with the title "Question"...

What's going wrong with gbatemp currently is... this...

hey if you dont like the topic that i made then dont reply and stop bitching and i will make the topic whatever i want and stop me if you can

Rice923

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it's against the rules for you to post a thread where your title does not sufficiently describe the contnts of the thread. Read the forum rules.

On Topic: SpongeFreak is correct.

Zerxer

Trophies
Website
www.sitexero.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure he's asking for a better backup launcher but rather a newer channel for the current launcher with a new banner and all that. Maybe not though, can never really tell with these people and their "questions"...

Cooler89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerxer said:
I'm not sure he's asking for a better backup launcher but rather a newer channel for the current launcher with a new banner and all that. Maybe not though, can never really tell with these people and their "questions"...

I am asking for a newer channel with the current launcher with a nice banner and if you guys have a problem deal with it bitching is not going to help and thank you zerxer

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
Zerxer said:

I am asking for a newer channel with the current launcher with a nice banner and if you guys have a problem deal with it bitching is not going to help and thank you zerxer

i'll answer your "question", if you mean the current loader (wiigator's i assume) with the red banner that says "backup loader v0.1" instead of "gecko OS", there is a channel but it looks like the original channel, the banner on the wii menu still looks the same, so no, there is no other channel with a new banner, if you want a different banner, then make one yourself, otherwise just wait, someone will make a new one eventually..

oh yeah next time, create a title that describes the contents a little, so we know what to answer before we even click the thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1