Question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Cooler89, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Cooler89
    OP

Cooler89 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2008
    United States
    anyone here got a cool backup launcher channel not the old one but if anyone has a made a new one or if anyone knows

2. WiiCrazy

WiiCrazy Be water my friend!

May 8, 2008
    Istanbul
    What with you?

Can't you choose a more definitive title for the topic you create?

What is a "question" ? What makes you so special that you can start a topic with the title "Question"...

What's going wrong with gbatemp currently is... this...

3. Cooler89
    OP

Cooler89 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2008
    United States
    hey if you dont like the topic that i made then dont reply and stop bitching and i will make the topic whatever i want and stop me if you can

4. WiiCrazy

WiiCrazy Be water my friend!

May 8, 2008
    Istanbul
    Already made my point, why would I be bothered to report this stupid topic?

5. SpongeFreak52

SpongeFreak52 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    United States
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
    Believe me, if there was a "cooler" backup launcher, you would have heard about it by now. Just be happy with what we have so far. =P

6. Rice923

Rice923 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Yes it's against the rules for you to post a thread where your title does not sufficiently describe the contnts of the thread. Read the forum rules.

On Topic: SpongeFreak is correct.

7. Zerxer

Zerxer GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2007
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    I'm not sure he's asking for a better backup launcher but rather a newer channel for the current launcher with a new banner and all that. Maybe not though, can never really tell with these people and their "questions"...

8. Cooler89
    OP

Cooler89 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2008
    United States
    I am asking for a newer channel with the current launcher with a nice banner and if you guys have a problem deal with it bitching is not going to help and thank you zerxer

9. supersonic88

supersonic88 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2008
    United States
    Portland, OR
    i'll answer your "question", if you mean the current loader (wiigator's i assume) with the red banner that says "backup loader v0.1" instead of "gecko OS", there is a channel but it looks like the original channel, the banner on the wii menu still looks the same, so no, there is no other channel with a new banner, if you want a different banner, then make one yourself, otherwise just wait, someone will make a new one eventually..

oh yeah next time, create a title that describes the contents a little, so we know what to answer before we even click the thread

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice