Homebrew [Question] What are the differences between bootntr 3.2 and 3.3

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.3 is more stable, 3.2 causes a lot of problems in some games (animal crossing, for example) and it doesn't load plugins correctly which cause crashes.
Highly recommend 3.3 over 3.2 for maximum compatibility between games and plugins.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.3 is more stable, 3.2 causes a lot of problems in some games (animal crossing, for example) and it doesn't load plugins correctly which cause crashes.
Highly recommend 3.3 over 3.2 for maximum compatibility between games and plugins.
Doesn't 3.2 also allow switching between games with NTR running? Or does 3.3 do that as well? I know 3.4 doesn't.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't 3.2 also allow switching between games with NTR running? Or does 3.3 do that as well? I know 3.4 doesn't.
if you have a plugin for a game, no. it's a limitation of how the 3DS maps memory for the plugin.
But you can load as much games as you want as long as you don't load a plugin for a game

Reactions: KunoichiZ

omegazeroINFI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heys guys...Where is this bootntr 3.3 you're all talking about? I checked the bootntr github page, and there were only 3.2 and 3.4?
if you google search bootntr selector, its a cia file with versions 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 built inside. just install and when running, select the one you want. if you arent quick, itll just load 3.4 i think.

Reactions: hiroakihsu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1