Homebrew [Question] Using 3DS as a Controller for DeSmuMe?

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a Windows 10 PC (Version 1803) and a New Nintendo 3DS XL (Sys 11.6.0-39U and Luma3DS v9.0 + Boot9Strap v1.3). I can run DeSmuMe fine on my PC. I was wondering if I could use my New 3DS XL as a controller for DeSmuMe with the Touch Screen mapped to the Emulator's bottom screen? Could that be possible? I'm asking as I bricked my Nintendo DSi, and a R4 SDHC Dual-Core Flashcard which I used to run Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story on the same DSi. Because I can't run Bowser's Inside Story natively on the 3DS using TWLoader, I wanna run it on my PC and use my 3DS to control it (reason being that the Touch Screen doesn't work as expected).

Last edited by Gaming796,

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a Windows 10 PC (Version 1803) and a New Nintendo 3DS XL (Sys 11.6.0-39U and Luma3DS v9.0 + Boot9Strap v1.3). I can run DeSmuMe fine on my PC. I was wondering if I could use my New 3DS XL as a controller for DeSmuMe with the Touch Screen mapped to the Emulator's bottom screen? Could that be possible? I'm asking as I bricked my Nintendo DSi, and a R4 SDHC Dual-Core Flashcard which I used to run Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story on the same DSi. Because I can't run Bowser's Inside Story natively on the 3DS using TWLoader, I wanna run it on my PC and use my 3DS to control it (reason being that the Touch Screen doesn't work as expected).
I have done this using https://github.com/CTurt/3DSController

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ummm.... It turns out I fixed the problem with 3DS-Controller. However, my new PC is severely underpowered to run DeSmuMe at smooth 60fps while simultaneously running the 3DS Controller Application. Thanks though for the suggestions.

Reactions: Titun_AVC

Titun_AVC

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ummm.... Resulta que solucioné el problema con 3DS-Controller. Sin embargo, mi nueva PC tiene una potencia insuficiente para ejecutar DeSmuMe a 60 fps suaves mientras ejecuta simultáneamente la aplicación 3DS Controller. Gracias a pesar de las sugerencias.
Hello could you tell me how you solved the Touchcrean of the 3ds on pc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s