Homebrew [Question] Using 3DS as a Controller for DeSmuMe?

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a Windows 10 PC (Version 1803) and a New Nintendo 3DS XL (Sys 11.6.0-39U and Luma3DS v9.0 + Boot9Strap v1.3). I can run DeSmuMe fine on my PC. I was wondering if I could use my New 3DS XL as a controller for DeSmuMe with the Touch Screen mapped to the Emulator's bottom screen? Could that be possible? I'm asking as I bricked my Nintendo DSi, and a R4 SDHC Dual-Core Flashcard which I used to run Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story on the same DSi. Because I can't run Bowser's Inside Story natively on the 3DS using TWLoader, I wanna run it on my PC and use my 3DS to control it (reason being that the Touch Screen doesn't work as expected).

Last edited by Gaming796,

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a Windows 10 PC (Version 1803) and a New Nintendo 3DS XL (Sys 11.6.0-39U and Luma3DS v9.0 + Boot9Strap v1.3). I can run DeSmuMe fine on my PC. I was wondering if I could use my New 3DS XL as a controller for DeSmuMe with the Touch Screen mapped to the Emulator's bottom screen? Could that be possible? I'm asking as I bricked my Nintendo DSi, and a R4 SDHC Dual-Core Flashcard which I used to run Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story on the same DSi. Because I can't run Bowser's Inside Story natively on the 3DS using TWLoader, I wanna run it on my PC and use my 3DS to control it (reason being that the Touch Screen doesn't work as expected).
I have done this using https://github.com/CTurt/3DSController

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ummm.... It turns out I fixed the problem with 3DS-Controller. However, my new PC is severely underpowered to run DeSmuMe at smooth 60fps while simultaneously running the 3DS Controller Application. Thanks though for the suggestions.

Reactions: Titun_AVC

Titun_AVC

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ummm.... Resulta que solucioné el problema con 3DS-Controller. Sin embargo, mi nueva PC tiene una potencia insuficiente para ejecutar DeSmuMe a 60 fps suaves mientras ejecuta simultáneamente la aplicación 3DS Controller. Gracias a pesar de las sugerencias.
Hello could you tell me how you solved the Touchcrean of the 3ds on pc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.