[Question] Texture hacking in xy

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Woiken, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Woiken
    OP

Woiken Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Yo! i downloaded a ash greninja models with the model dec file and the texture dec file and i succesfully got it into my AS game. i wanted to do the same for my Pokemon x game so i searched the numbers for greninja [6932 and 6934] and replaced them with my downloaded files. but this time it didnt work it just crashes the moment i look at greninja. do you have to do something different for xy? or am i just stupid and its the same as oras? pls help

2. Charizarding

Charizarding Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2015
    United States
    Could you share that .cia file with me? I've been trying to find...anything that shows a good explanation on how to get model swaps into the game, and I just haven't found one, and Ash-Greninja is the Pokemon I wanted to swap the most. I'll be your best friend forever if you share that .cia with me... *v*

3. Woiken
    OP

Woiken Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2016
    Gambia, The
    sry im a noob i have the romfs and exefs folder how do i get the .cia?

4. Charizarding

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2015
    United States
    IDK, maybe someone else does? I just thought you may be using a .cia. The big thing is I actually want to play online with it, which I can't do with HANS, sadly...

5. Woiken
    OP

Woiken Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2016
    Gambia, The
    you can't? i think you can. After all you are just changing the texture for yourself. your opponent will see the normal greninja

6. Charizarding

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2015
    United States
    Yeah, but HANS can't detect updates, right?

7. Woiken
    OP

Woiken Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2016
    Gambia, The
    oh shit right

8. Charizarding

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2015
    United States
    Yet it's clearly possible, like how I play online with the Busty/Lewd versions. So, someone can clearly do it...there are just no good tutorials.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice