Hacking Question on this M3 Real package.

ramplayer3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I get this M3 real package here, I would have to get a USB to TF card reader/writer, correct? I mean, Im confused, does the MicroSD card plug into the NDS cartridge, or what? What is the Adapter for?

Any replies of knowledge would excite me dramatically.

P.S. Is this a good price for the M3 real and 4 GB mem, and what in the heck is a rumble ram pack???

Rammsteinfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The package comes with the USB micro SD card reader which you can put your memory card in and put on your computer USB port. Then you put the memory card in the M3 real cartridge. The Ram Pack is for rumble and to use the DS opera browser.

recacer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do not believe that particular package has the card reader with it... and yes, you will need one. i purchased 2 real perfect packages from realhotstuff (which i highly recommend) and both of those came with them. i then purchased just the m3 real card and it did not come with one... luckily i have 2 from the perfect packages.

the adapter is used to simply transfer files onto the microsd card from your pc.

is the price good? no. especially since kingston has the 4gb on sale on their website for $27 plus tax shipped. link is kingston 4gb $27

just buy the m3 real card from realhotstuff and the 4gb card from the kingston link above and you'll be set. oh, and use code SAVE on realhotstuff for an extra savings... every little bit helps.

HA! just looked at realhotstuff link for the rumble pack and it does include the microsd usb reader... gameyeeeeaahhhwhatever did not list it.

i believe, and i could be wrong... but the rumbleram adapter is so that your ds can rumble when playing certain gba games and something to do with getting on the net... like i said, not too sure about that.

hope that helps.

EDIT: JUST SEARCHED THE KINGSTON LINK AND THEY HAVE NOW UPPED THE PRICE TO $34... SORRY ABOUT THAT... ONE DAY TOO LATE

gttalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would also agree, buy it from realhotstuff, and get a micro sd from amazon.com (I would recommend SanDisk). The Kingston I tried didn't work in the 2 M3 DS Reals I have.

recacer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would also agree, buy it from realhotstuff, and get a micro sd from amazon.com (I would recommend SanDisk). The Kingston I tried didn't work in the 2 M3 DS Reals I have.

aw crap! guess we'll see what type of luck i have in a day or 2. i'll be able to test it in either my wifes or daughters ds... as for me, i cant seem to track down a best buy that has one in stock. i could go elsewhere, but i want to use the $50 gc i have from them. i called 2 different stores today and was told it would be 2 weeks. the others wouldn't say when they would be in.

ramplayer3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new question. What is TF? Ive seen a package that comes with a TF reader. If I got a pack that came with the M3 real, rumble, and 4 GB micro SD SDHC stick, Would I just beable to buy a regular SD/SDHC reader/writer for it?

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new question. What is TF? Ive seen a package that comes with a TF reader. If I got a pack that came with the M3 real, rumble, and 4 GB micro SD SDHC stick, Would I just beable to buy a regular SD/SDHC reader/writer for it?
TF = TransFlash = micro SD or IOW what that card was called by the company that developed it prior to becoming an accepted Secure Digital standard package/format... I see the cards and readers listed both and one or the other still, but most places just seem to list µSD now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hello