Question: Can you remove Rverse?

ComicallyCartoony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have Pretendo Network on my Wii U, and i want it on my 3ds aswell. Im worried Juxt will overlap or do something with Rverse. How do you remove it? Ive seen nothing on youtube or nowhere.

ComicallyCartoony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't look to youtube for guides. The Wii U (and Miiverse-replacements in general) aren't my area of expertise, but generally it should be easy to remove on both by looking to the OFFICIAL installation guide for rverse, and checking if there are any steps for removal.
I couldnt find any OFFICAL ways to uninstall. not even by the team.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Does the luma/titles/ folder clear out my games?
No! That folder merely contains patches for your games, as well as system titles like Miiverse. It's okay to delete the contents of that folder, all you should really lose is Rverse and any other mods you've installed for other games.

I can't quite find the exact title ID for Miiverse, so just clear out that folder. Then install Pretendo as officially guided, NOT from a youtube video.

ComicallyCartoony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No! That folder merely contains patches for your games, as well as system titles like Miiverse. It's okay to delete the contents of that folder, all you should really lose is Rverse and any other mods you've installed for other games.

I can't quite find the exact title ID for Miiverse, so just clear out that folder. Then install Pretendo as officially guided, NOT from a youtube video.
Only patch I have is SatellaZone (or something like that) so ill just reinstall that probably. Thanks!

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse