Homebrew question about uninstalling cbhc

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to make sure of something so i dont brick my system i went into the cbhc installer selected my game hit B to uninstall and then it loaded back into the system menu with cfw still running i go over and check the cbhc app its still called DO NOT TOUCH not sure what the next step is not sure if its safe to delete the app and re download the app because i just want to switch back to normal haxchi

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you have all usb disconnected? even if you are uninstalling, you have to remove the usb devices before doing it
no didnt remove the external drive but my system is still on the home menu with cfw running should i go back into the homebrew launcher with it unplugged and try uninstalling again (cbhc is on my nand)

SuinkaiVS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
no didnt remove the external drive but my system is still on the home menu with cfw running should i go back into the homebrew launcher with it unplugged and try uninstalling again (cbhc is on my nand)
first go to the cbhc installer, then remove the usb drive and uninstall it. If you remove the usb in home menu, then the console reboot.

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first go to the cbhc installer, then remove the usb drive and uninstall it. If you remove the usb in home menu, then the console reboot.
So i think im good but just 1 final check becuase things happened a little different for me I opened the cbhc installer unplugged my selected uninstall on my vc game it finished the process and then after it finished it took me to the screen saying i need to restart my console because of the usb be disconnected assume this happened because it tried to load back into the home menu so i restarted the system it booted fine no autobooting stock firmware though the thing i want to make sure about is the cbhc app is still there on my wii u named do not touch is it safe to delete it now since the system no longer autoboots into cfw

SuinkaiVS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So i think im good but just 1 final check becuase things happened a little different for me I opened the cbhc installer unplugged my selected uninstall on my vc game it finished the process and then after it finished it took me to the screen saying i need to restart my console because of the usb be disconnected assume this happened because it tried to load back into the home menu so i restarted the system it booted fine no autobooting stock firmware though the thing i want to make sure about is the cbhc app is still there on my wii u named do not touch is it safe to delete it now since the system no longer autoboots into cfw
yeah, if no autoboot or cbhc menu, uninstall the game and reinstall it from the eshop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...