Hacking Question about the WAD Tickets and the Wii Shop Channel

mariomaniac33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard some discussion about this, but never in depth. I was wondering what your wii's "Account Activity" says on the Wii shop channel after you do a WAD installation with a virtual console game, delete the channel, then redownloading the game from the wii shop channel. Does your "Account Activity" even notice it? Does it say that you paid for it? Or does it just say that you downloaded the game for "0 wii points?"

Has anyone ever done this, or know what happens when you do? I almost want to try it myself just to see what it says...

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mariomaniac33 said:
I've heard some discussion about this, but never in depth. I was wondering what your wii's "Account Activity" says on the Wii shop channel after you do a WAD installation with a virtual console game, delete the channel, then redownloading the game from the wii shop channel. Does your "Account Activity" even notice it? Does it say that you paid for it? Or does it just say that you downloaded the game for "0 wii points?"

Has anyone ever done this, or know what happens when you do? I almost want to try it myself just to see what it says...
it says download it for 0 points but yet it does not show up on the titles you've downloaded, i haven't tried to download it though.

mariomaniac33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's as far as I have gone....

Has anyone here actually downloaded it again? If so, what does your "Account Activity" say?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1