Hacking Question about the GCOS Multigame disc maker

• Thread starter DarkKnight
  • Start date
  • Views 1,570
  • Replies 3
D

DarkKnight

OP
I've been trying to make multi-game discs using the GCOS mult-game disc maker for use with WiiGator's gamecube backup loader. Well, it works, kind of. But despite me putting USA as the region, and me using NTSC games, it still switches to 50hz when the backup loader loads the disc, and all the games are in black and white no matter what mode I tell it to launch them in. This does not happen when I burn the games individually. I'm on an NTSC Wii.

Is there a way to fix this issue? Is there a better multi-game dvd maker? Thanks in advance.

UnFallen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkKnight said:
I've been trying to make multi-game discs using the GCOS mult-game disc maker for use with WiiGator's gamecube backup loader. Well, it works, kind of. But despite me putting USA as the region, and me using NTSC games, it still switches to 50hz when the backup loader loads the disc, and all the games are in black and white no matter what mode I tell it to launch them in. This does not happen when I burn the games individually. I'm on an NTSC Wii.

Is there a way to fix this issue? Is there a better multi-game dvd maker? Thanks in advance.
Does your Wii have a modchip in it. Unfortunate ATM there is no way to play multiboot Gamecube games without a modchip. Kinda weird since you can do it with Wii games but it's the true.
laugh.gif

D

DarkKnight

OP
I had no idea about that limitation. No, I don't have a mod chip. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll stop trying and burn the rest of the games to separate DVDs now, I have plenty enough.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I use this one with the cMIOS from Waninkoko and his launcher, and I don't have the issues you have, but forget about trying to make them PAL>NTSC and/or viceversa...!!!
smile.gif

GCmultimaker.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: