question about super card two and 3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by DJPlace, May 10, 2011.

May 10, 2011
  1. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i'm thinking about getting one of these and i need to know if my supercard two would work on it. i want to use online has well. so is it safe or shall i wait. also would emualtors and stuff like that work on it or no?

2. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Yes it does work.
    But whether its safe is still debateable.
    Some people are just being on the safe side and staying away from flashcarts for the 3DS in general.

3. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    dang.... ok i'll have to get an ds lite just to be safe. then oh well thanks for the info

4. jceggbert5

Member jceggbert5 Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.

United States
    It works, with update.

Safety unknown.

A DSTwo is a DSTwo, anything that works on any DS will work on the other DSes...

5. Antoids

Newcomer Antoids Advanced Member

United States
    The DSTWO works on the 3DS, and pretends to be a different game, ostensibly leaving no trace that a flash cart was used (unless Nintendo decides to punish everyone who owns a game that a flash card spoofs as, which they would not do).

However, you need to "flash" the card by putting it in a regular DS first (and downloading certain files onto it beforehand), so if you don't have one of those, it won't work on the 3ds to begin with, and will show up as a flash cart on your activity log.

6. mdlmemorybank

Newcomer mdlmemorybank Advanced Member

United States
    Is there a way"if not already"to make the DSTWO look like any DS game you want, so say if one day i have it look like my copy of super mario bro. but then the next change it to look like poyo pop fever?

7. DryYoshi

Member DryYoshi Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi

Netherlands
    Flash Carts usually fake themselves as crappy games almost no one has, like Tinkerbell, so there shouldn't be any problem.

8. mdlmemorybank

Newcomer mdlmemorybank Advanced Member

United States
    Yeah true , but i thought it would be useful to some extent if it could be change on will, though that would probably require some work and even more to stream line it into a easy to use app for people.