Hacking Question about SNEmulDS, having audio issues

thebatdadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see on the SNEmulDS compatibility list that games such as Super Mario World and Super Mario All-Stars have the audio working. The problem is, the audio is not working for me. For most games on SNEmulDS, I have to disable the sound in the options menu or else the game freezes on a frame right when I load the rom. Therefore I have to disable the audio in order to let the games run. This is the case with Mega Man X, Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2, and Super Mario World/All-Stars. The only game that seems to work with audio still enabled is A Link to the Past (thankfully!).

Can anyone confirm or deny if any of the titles I listed have the audio working or not? I really would like to play these games with working audio if possible. I have a DS Lite, a 3DS, and a 3DS XL, and have also used the flash card on a 2DS. There is no difference between them, they all have the same issue when it comes to audio in SNES games using SNEmulDS.

I am using an r4i gold revolution card if that helps. Any ideas?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The emulator's audio is still in beta state. Download a new version of SNEmulDS if you have an outdated version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo