Hacking Question about region locking and Xode/X360 key

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brother is buying an Xbox 360 soon and he wanted me to ask a few questions.

1. Is there anyway to play Pal and NTSC-J games on a NTSC console (With x360 key or Xode)? I know some games are region free, but the ones he has in mind are not region free according to the info I've found.

2. Specifically, the game he wants to play is No More Heroes Paradise. I checked that it isn't region free, but maybe there's a way to get it to work on his 360 anyway?'

3. Are there overheating issues with the Xbox 360 Slim like with the older ones?

And that's it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these questions.

eleventh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. As far as I know, JTAG is the only way to play region free.
2. See above.
3. Overheating issues solved with the slim. (Where in the past only the CPU temperature was checked, now both the CPU and GPU temperature is monitored.)

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eleventh said:
2. See above.
3. Overheating issues solved with the slim. (Where in the past only the CPU temperature was checked, now both the CPU and GPU temperature is monitored.)

From what I've heard the X360 key and Xode work like a jtag, so maybe it will work. I'll have to get clarification on that.

The info about the Slim is nice to know though.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
eleventh said:
2. See above.

From what I've heard the X360 key and Xode work like a jtag, so maybe it will work. I'll have to get clarification on that.

The info about the Slim is nice to know though.

the X360Key and Xode will work nothing like a JTAG the person ment it will work like a JTAG by letting you play Isos off a USB harddrive thats it nothing more nothing less. The only way a NTSC console can play a Pal/JAP region is JTAG there is no other way and probably will never be another way. so if your brother wants to play No more heroes tell him to either A. play them on the wii, B. Buy a JAp console, C. Buy a JTAG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==