Vardamir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone,

Im willing to update my OFW to a newer version since i cant play Brigandine, Megaman, and some other games.

The version i have installed write now is 8.0.1 | AMS 0.14.1 |S

S/N is XAJ40049876792, but doesnt seems to be patched, it accept RCM payloads without any problem

Can someone give me some info about how far can i upgrade the OFW and what is the safest way?

Thanks!!

Last edited by Vardamir,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your on latest Atmosphere, your good to update to 10.1.1 (if you also use Hekate, make sure to update first), you'll also need to update your sig patches, otherwise you wont be able to launch much at all,

if you use only atmosphere and nothing else (aka no Hekate setup etc), https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-fusee-primary-only.567542/

if you use Hekate/fss0/fusee-secondary to launch, https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/

if you have Any custom sysmodules, or Themes uninstall first (and update your sysmodules) before updating.

Vardamir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
thanks for all that info.

I managed to install almost everythin just coudnt update more than OFW 10.0.2 couse i coudnt find it online.
right now im in version 10.0.2|AMS0.14.1|S with the sigpatches 2.0.0-10.1.0_for_AMS_0.14.1
But now i cant play mario party, Darksiders, animal crossing :(

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Just update to 10.0.1

It's on Darth.

Google "Darth Switch firmware" and you should find it. use Daybreak to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass