Gaming Question about iRshell

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand you can play your own music during games with it, sort of like the 360 can. How relyable is this, and how is the screenshot option? I understand you can take them with this as well. Does it work with 4.01 m33-2? Sorry if these dont make sense grammatically, my pain meds sort of have me out of it at the moment. Thanks if this is understandable.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it works with 4.01M33, the latest official version only worked with 3.80M33, and then they hacked it to work with 3.90M33. I know there is a plugin to allow you to play music ingame, but again I think it only works with 3.90M33. I'm pretty sure CWCheat can save screenshots too.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
pepsibluehawk87 said:
From what I remember when I had a phat PSP playing music with games was great and the screenshots were too. And I do know it works with 4.01m33-2.
No, it does not work on 4.01m33.

QUOTE(TossGirl @ Aug 10 2008, 02:30 PM) Why don't you just run plugins if u want music in game and screen shots?
There is no music.prx for 4.01m33.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, but would downgrading hurt? I'm still on...hmm...3.90 and I haven't had any compatibility problems with any (of the very few) games I've tried recently. That and I can still use IRShell, though I somehow can't get the "display PSP screen on a computer monitor" thing to work anymore. But hey, screenshots.

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill be honest, im picky when it comes to downgrading, that and i wanted my own music to replace the crap that is madden 09. oh well right? =P

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
I don't know, but would downgrading hurt? I'm still on...hmm...3.90 and I haven't had any compatibility problems with any (of the very few) games I've tried recently. That and I can still use IRShell, though I somehow can't get the "display PSP screen on a computer monitor" thing to work anymore. But hey, screenshots.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, yeah. I haven't really done many new PSP games, hence me being perfectly fine with not upgrading. =P

I would almost ask if it was open-sourced, so someone could make a new one, but I'm starting to doubt the interest for the program in the first place.

pepsibluehawk87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Warcueid said:
pepsibluehawk87 said:
From what I remember when I had a phat PSP playing music with games was great and the screenshots were too. And I do know it works with 4.01m33-2.
No, it does not work on 4.01m33.

There is no official update for it, but there are unofficial updates so that it can work with 4.01m33.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Really? That's very strange, because there's been no news about this (which is surprising because IRShell is a very popular app.) and I'm pretty sure if there IS something that makes it 4.01 compatible, it must be privately released.

Do you have any links or something to back up your claim?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: