Hacking question about hacking friends new 3ds

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to be really careful. I softmodded mine a long time ago (I have a 3DSXL) my friend has a new 3DS I think though? it's a white one and smaller than the new3DS XL..

Anyway I was going to do frogminer, and I was following this video:

I got to the part where I needed to download steeldiver but I had to update the eshop in order to get it so now the 3DS is on 11.9.0-42 U. BEFORE I go on and try to mod it is it still SAFE to do the frogminer/steeldiver method? this isn't my 3DS so I really need to be careful that I don't brick it.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be really careful. I softmodded mine a long time ago (I have a 3DSXL) my friend has a new 3DS I think though? it's a white one and smaller than the new3DS XL..

I got to the part where I needed to download steeldiver but I had to update the eshop in order to get it so now the 3DS is on 11.9.0-42 U. BEFORE I go on and try to mod it is it still SAFE to do the frogminer/steeldiver method? this isn't my 3DS so I really need to be careful that I don't brick it.
NEVER FALLOW YOUTUBE GUIDES EVER USE THE OFFICIAL GUIDE ONLY

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

its safe and . . . yes it still works

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Its safe, just make sure if b9sTool gives you an "a9lh detected", don't proceed without further advice.
I recommend this discord if that happens
https://discord.gg/C29hYvh

The odds you'll get that warning are less than 1% though.

And what shadow said.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone help me i'm at this step:

EDIT: nevermind something was just wrong with the SD card.

Last edited by kbf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up