Hacking Question about Gateway 3Ds

RoyalYeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a nintendo 3D xl fw 6.x but when i hear about gateway 3Ds i walked into bestbuy and did a warranty exchange and i got a 4.5 now . But now im not able to play my games . Like mario and luigi dream team etc. and i been reading about all the issues gateway 3ds been havng and such so its worth to get it ? Or should i just update my 3ds again.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a nintendo 3D xl fw 6.x but when i hear about gateway 3Ds i walked into bestbuy and did a warranty exchange and i got a 4.5 now . But now im not able to play my games . Like mario and luigi dream team etc. and i been reading about all the issues gateway 3ds been havng and such so its worth to get it ? Or should i just update my 3ds again.

The Gateway is worth it if you're on 4.5. Recently the Gateway team released a firmware update that basically spoofs the console and not only allows you to play higher firmware games such as Mario and Luigi Dream Team (a Firmware 5.1 required game) on your 4.5 console, but it opens the console up to allow you to play backups of games in different regions.

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This spoofing only works if the higher firmware doesn't have new functions that games call.

My 3DS is on 5.1 because that was the initial firmware it should work on. We thinks that 5.1 will be supported by the Gateway in the near future?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER