TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. bern0990

OP bern0990 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    *Please ignore or direct for deletion. I found the correct area to post this question.*

My apologies in advance if this isn't the correct location to post this question.

I'm in a bit of a bind in terms of injecting FBI into the hs.app using Hourglass9 v1.45. I have an Old 3DS XL, and I've followed the instructions on the 3dsguide with success until I reached the section for injecting FBI in the hs.app using Hourglass9.

After the injection, the HS app on the home menu still launches to the official/original HS. Afterwards, I followed the troubleshooting guide, downloaded and installed the files from the 9.2.0-20U_ctrtransfer_o3ds.zip file.

Now here is where I got stuck (and hours of research have led to no clear answer):
    Following the instructions in using GodMode9, I navigated to SYSNAND CTRNAND -> title -> 00040010 -> 00021300 -> content, and where there should be two set of .tmd and .app files (uppercase and lowercase), I only have the lowercase set. I should point out that I followed the guide through the updating process, so I'm on sys 11.3.0-36U (started off with 11.2, then found out about the exploit patch). Would that have affected this part of the process?

I have luma 6.6 and the latest arm9. Am I SOL at this point, and stuck waiting for an exploit?

Last edited by bern0990, Mar 17, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - injection, Question,