question about backuploader and cloverflow loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by lex_23, Aug 31, 2009.

Aug 31, 2009
  1. lex_23
    OP

Newcomer lex_23 Newbie

United States
    hi new here great forum for info.been wanting run homebrew on my wii for sometime.im going to do this mod saw it opn youtube.the link as all the files you need to run homebrew ,dvdx,and backuploader.the files i installed on the wii gave me those two channels on my wii.my question is can i install a usb hd with iso to run cloverflowusb backup.i saw that guide on another site about store your games on a hd.can i have both install on the wii at the same time.if so do i just do certain steps of guide. here is were the guide is hd store.
    thanks for any help.

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    You're in luck, there are several different versions of USB Loaders to choose from, and they require nothing more than a cIOS installed on your Wii, an external hard drive, and a WBFS Manager on your computer to move games on and off.

Grab yourself a Waninkoko cIOS installer (rev10, rev13a, and rev14 are all good), and maybe the Hermes cIOS installer for cIOS 222/223 if you want the best compatibility.

There are several USB Loaders to choose from; CoverFlow is pretty, but USB Loader GX and Configurable USB Loader have more settings to choose from.

3. lex_23
    OP

Newcomer lex_23 Newbie

United States
    thanks for the help do i just install it.how do i get it installed with the wad manager.thanks