Question about acekard2i And realhotstuff.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by X-44, Mar 17, 2010.

Mar 17, 2010
  1. X-44
    OP

Newcomer X-44 Member

United States
    I have a question, I ordered acekard2i on realhotstuff.com I't was really cheap and trusty . But I'm kinda wondering if there gonna give me a fake one. I read about this one review that this guy bought a acekard2i there and he said it that is fake it works though but fake. Do you think they will give me a real one?

2. rody2k6

Member rody2k6 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I bought mine Ak 2i in January, came FINE! Real and all.

BEST FLASH CART!

3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Some people have received clones from them while others have received genuine carts. Another World hit the nail on the head, they send whatever they have in stock.

If you email them before they send it and tell them you want a genuine one, then that's what you should get.

Those that have received clone carts and emailed them, have gotten genuine replacements off them no problem.

4. Lakerfanalways

Member Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I got mine from RealHotStuff.com..I have no idea how to figure out if mine is a clone or not(I have the AceKard 2i) I peeled off the sticker and its blank, nothing there..it works perfectly with my DS Lite, but really bought it for the upcoming DSi XL since it says on the site the card already includes the firmware 1.4 fix