vebririon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys

i've folowed your different post here and from some other forums and i'm able to launch TN-V11 bubble.

i'm on 3.55, on a JAP psvita, but i'm on europe, so my PSN account linked to my psvita is a EU one.

i have to format my vita to get mimana from US pns, so i created a second account and bought a second low vita memory card.

but it's pretty boring that i cant play anymore my EU games from my EU account on my actual US account linked to the vita.

Is there any way to keep the TN bubble from mimana modified after erasing all information on vita ? or a way to use both memory card (the EU and the US one) at same time without formating ?

I dont really know how to explain it by an other way, let me know if i'm doing smth wrong :)

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No.

If you do have a friend hovewer that owns a Vita, you can simply ask him to hack the bubble for you and as such keep to an EU account. (Or just pm me with a backup and your contentid.)

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ContentID is this hex string in your Vita save folder:

46jopd4.png

There should be only one folder, corresponding to the contentID of your current Vita. If you don't have these folders, download QCMA.

vebririon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ContentID is this hex string in your Vita save folder:

46jopd4.png

There should be only one folder, corresponding to the contentID of your current Vita. If you don't have these folders, download QCMA.

i'll send you PM right now, thanks a lot for help !

cmf2k1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xy2_enjoying your tutorials but can you help.
I've backed up ARK and VHBL from EFV onto my PC I want to transfer this to a F/W 3.55 Vita linked to different PSN account.

What do I need to edit to enable me to transfer the ARK and VHBL bubbles to this second vita without changing the PSN account?

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is a hard one..

The easy way is not to keep your current bubbles, but make new ones for the new PSN account. Make backup of new PSN account vita > registry hack and transfer backup to EFV > make the bubbles, then transfer back to the 3.55 Vita.

The hard way would be following my proof of concept that would allow you to play the hacked bubbles but which I know errors out on trying to use the bubbles is:

Backup > registry hack and transfer backup to EFV with the desired bubbles > activate vita via PS3 game transfer > transfer back original registry without powering off the Vita > make a new backup, then cancel to refresh contentid > transfer bubble to pc as if it were on the new account.

This errors out on trying to play the bubble (gives you a failsafe error) but I'm thinking you can probably bypass it by simply reghacking ContentID to match with the desired bubble. Let me know if it works.

Last edited by xy2_,

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only homebrew I've gotten to work on my one menu is nester j. Do I have to change eboot to fboot and compress it to INSTALL.ZIP then what folder do I put it in?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...