Hacking Question about 0shippingzone.com

unseen4ce

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope people will forgive me if it is not ok to resurrect an old thread, but I just ordered the limited edition gbatemp supercard DSTwo from 0shippingzone, I am in Australia so I am a bit worried as to whether I'll actually ever see it.

I did notice that 0shippingzone was the only one to have this card still in-stock, after another retailer sold me one, while out-of stock, and then claimed that it was my fault. I don't know how a sale can be processed or how something can be sold if it was out-of-stock; I think the site was updated shortly after THEIR mistake.

So yeah, lets hope I actually get the ltd edition, I am hoping I can trust 0shippingzone. I ordered today and may post when I receive if I am not flamed for posting in an old thread. Means alot to see 0shippingzone has an account here and addresses issues customers have, eagerly awaiting my photo.

Shackled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
unseen4ce said:
I hope people will forgive me if it is not ok to resurrect an old thread, but I just ordered the limited edition gbatemp supercard DSTwo from 0shippingzone, I am in Australia so I am a bit worried as to whether I'll actually ever see it.

I did notice that 0shippingzone was the only one to have this card still in-stock, after another retailer sold me one, while out-of stock, and then claimed that it was my fault. I don't know how a sale can be processed or how something can be sold if it was out-of-stock; I think the site was updated shortly after THEIR mistake.

So yeah, lets hope I actually get the ltd edition, I am hoping I can trust 0shippingzone. I ordered today and may post when I receive if I am not flamed for posting in an old thread. Means alot to see 0shippingzone has an account here and addresses issues customers have, eagerly awaiting my photo.

I ordered an Acekard 2.1 some time last year from them but it never came and I had to make a claim through Paypal to force them to give me a refund although I do know that another person who was in the same boat at roughly the same time as me got a refund directly from them. So I am a little wary of them and paying a little extra for a tracking number since that incident but I may have been one of the unlucky ones and they may have improved their customer service at the shipping stage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: