Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thank you cman,

We know our prices may not be better than DX, but we can certainly provide better customer service.
Our prices are not really that much higher than DX, some of our items are actually cheaper than DX.

Another issue I need to mention is that we switched our shipping from Hong Kong Post to China Post. We had seen too much delay with Hong Kong Post and decided to switch. The experience with China Post so far have been much better. We did try our best to serve our cusotmers in every possible way.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you'll be getting the SuperCard DSTwo in stock whenever it comes out? I'm definitely willing to buy it from you guys.
smile.gif

BloodShed

Gamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ShippingZone said:
I just tested it myself with a yahoo email account and it worked fine. I think our email server had problems with some domains.
If that is true, than it may just be an issue with a mail server black list. Although, I'd be surprised that Yahoo wouldn't use some of the same lists to filter spam. Your host SMTP may have been abused by spammers and it is now black listed. It's a pain to clean up if that happens. Also, many servers will not accept E-mail from a server that does not have a reverse lookup in DNS (I know my ISP does not). Be sure to check that too.

Try testing your SMTP with this: http://www.mxtoolbox.com/. It might help.

EDIT: Okay, assuming that you guys are using the 0shippingzone.com domain for SMTP from the web server...
MX record resolves to the root domain and it seems that you're blacklisted here: http://www.five-ten-sg.com/blackhole.php?ip=115.124.107.21 under a miscellaneous category. This might be a mistake because it's listed as "dynabiz2008.com" (which doesn't have a lookup; old virtual host maybe?). Reverse lookup on the IP works at least. However, the E-mail I did receive from your support staff came from a Comcast address in New Jersey. Does that make sense? It would explain why I get support E-mails but nothing from the website.

Hope that helps.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thank you for checking iup for us.

We did notice the problem and was trying to use other mail server to avoid the issue. We had brought up the issue to our hosting service and we are hoping that they can resolve the issue.

The IP might have been used by previous domain owner for spamming which caused the IP to be on the blacklist. Unfortunalely, we inherited the IP and we also inherited the blacklist. It may take some time for the IP to be off the list. We may also use some personal email to communicate with our customers for the time being.

starfighter1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think osz deserves a pat on the back for helping all of you guys out and comunicating as they have in this forum to solve some of your problems. As for me when you do get the supercard two i will order from you.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starfighter1 said:
i think osz deserves a pat on the back for helping all of you guys out and comunicating as they have in this forum to solve some of your problems. As for me when you do get the supercard two i will order from you.
Read the last posts on the page before this. They'll be one of the first to get it.

keter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered on the first week of Dec, didn't think it would arrive until early Jan. BUT I just received it yesterday, on christmas eve!

Thanks 0shippingzone!

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
bleedevil said:
I saw DS Two is listed at supercard's site. It looks like it is coming out soon. Did you hear anything from supercard about the released date?

http://eng.supercard.sc/

According to Supercard, it should be available around mid January. However, no date was confirmed yet. We will have pre-ordes available when we have a confirmed date from them.

outcast22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ShippingZone said:
Thank you for checking iup for us.

We did notice the problem and was trying to use other mail server to avoid the issue. We had brought up the issue to our hosting service and we are hoping that they can resolve the issue.

The IP might have been used by previous domain owner for spamming which caused the IP to be on the blacklist. Unfortunalely, we inherited the IP and we also inherited the blacklist. It may take some time for the IP to be off the list. We may also use some personal email to communicate with our customers for the time being.
Trying to order from u guys and Firefox won't let me. Telling me I you have a untrusted connection(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
. How do I go about ordering from u guys if I can't connect to your billing connection?

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
You need to verify the url you entered. Our SSL certificate was issued for www.0ShippingZone.com, not 0ShippingZone.com.

Use www.0Shippingzone.com instead of 0shippingzone.com.

Let me know if you are still having problem.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
hsace said:
0shippingzone's banner is up at gbatemp's main page. It looks like they are the sponsor now.

Yes, we are the official sponsor of GBATemp now. We are pleased that we have the opportunity to be the sponsor here.

Posts merged

QUOTE(MicroChip123 @ Jan 12 2010, 05:31 AM) Any news on the iEDGE?

Also what do you write for the customs description and value?

Edge never responded to our email so we have no clue about iEDGE.

We usually declare the package as gift. SO far we never had any issues with Customs.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Uncle FEFL said:
bleedevil said:
The ds two will be out in mid january,but it is still not out.

When it will be out ?
tongue.gif

The EOS isn't even done yet. At this rate, probably mid-February or March.

QUOTE(PharaohsVizier @ Jan 28 2010, 02:34 AM)
I don't think it's EOS holding them back, it is still in BETA yes, but it is as stable as any other firmware out there. I'm GUESSING they plan to make it non-BETA and release it to coincide with the release of the DS TWO.

Agree, however i think we will only see SCDS2/EOS after the chinese's lunar new year
which is end of february/early march

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome