http://wiibrew.org/wiki/User:Izhido/Q2Rev

this is cool, it plays, well atleast a couple of minutes
biggrin.gif

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, I could care less about Quake 3. Anyone played QuakeLive? Its Quake3 with internet play, for free.

Quake 2? Now we're talking. This was, and still is, one of the best iD games ever made. The single-player experience was unlike anything before it, and I encourage everyone to give this a try once its complete. The multi-player had so many new factors and really took a long time to get 'stale'. If MP was added, it would be one of the best games on wii. Period.

Kudos to the coders for making this possible. I just love what's become of the Wii Homebrew scene.
yay.gif

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
No dice.
I copied the baseq2 folder from my Quake 2 CD to the root of SD but when I launch Q2REV it just sits there with that big black screen staring back at me and all I see is a reflection of my disappointed expression.....

hilo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
No dice.
I copied the baseq2 folder from my Quake 2 CD to the root of SD but when I launch Q2REV it just sits there with that big black screen staring back at me and all I see is a reflection of my disappointed expression....A

Mee too you have an idee ?

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to update everyone, the Proof-of-Concept has been removed due to bugs. The author felt that it was too buggy for public consumption at this point. According to his blog on Wiibrew.org, it appears that he is indeed still working on it, however no further details have been offered.

I for one am more excited about this release than anything upcoming on Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol