quadforce v 0.1 FINAL by crediar

ANDYAFRO

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem with the quad-force at first, Wiiflow would lose the GC icon logo when it was installed, and the RVL BCv6.wad would make my Wii power off as soon as I tried to play either Mario game.

I fixed mine with DML booter (not loader sorry) with the Quadforce.wad installed on my real nand, another person I know managed to fixed the problem with the RVL BCv6.wad installed on there real nand and DML booter via homebrew channel (not a forwarder)

OOKAMIFR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yeap, think also

saw my rom working on my triforce size 344mb
saw rom found on internet size 393mb

md5 and sha1 are not the same

i rebuild with decrypted rom i have (i can play on my triforce with decrypted game using netboot system hopefully, that avoid to use original game :) )

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If crediar was able to automatically add credits, how did he do it though? Wouldn't it of been easier to turn on freeplay and switch on the audio for attract mode?

theres audio for the attract mode in mkgp 2 but its only the last screen where it says this time it broadcast the race

thatfloorguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeap, think also

i rebuild with decrypted rom i have (i can play on my triforce with decrypted game using netboot system hopefully, that avoid to use original game :) )

Both GP1 and GP2 confirmed working w/CFG USBLoader V70 r34 NO disc inserted in the Wii. Wiiflow for some reason doesn't show DML(GC icon) with Quadforce wad installed, also booting from the Channel shuts my Wii off regardless if a disc is inserted or not. D2x Final V8 249(base56)

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeap, think also

Both GP1 and GP2 confirmed working w/CFG USBLoader V70 r34 NO disc inserted in the Wii. Wiiflow for some reason doesn't show DML(GC icon) with Quadforce wad installed, also booting from the Channel shuts my Wii off regardless if a disc is inserted or not. D2x Final V8 249(base56)

works fine in wiiflow, just set dml flow to always on. and if its turnin off your wii from channels its cus the name of your games dont match what the channel is looking for.. or maybe you are using a channel wad that doesnt have the right .dol in it?

http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__4184775

those work, ive tested them..

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If anyone else is having lag problems or long loading times, try formatting the SD card to 64kb cluster size. It made a huge difference for me, loading times are now fast.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Formatting to 32k or 64k is required or else DML/QF won't work properly, however I don't think it matters wither 32k or 64k they're basically the same!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well... Having a Sandisk Micro SD 2GB formatted as 64kb cluster size. Makes both games feel like it's an actual gamecube game. I've never played the original in the arcade, but it's good to get used to the courses before actually playing for real though.

It's just a shame that we can't play F-Zero AX with quadforce, as that floating around somewhere and I fancy playing it. If crediar does continue with this and decides to include it with DM/DML then that would be a added bonus for everyone. Even if it's completely configurable.

As we know, DML is completely configuarable. But... shouldn't quadforce be as well? as we can do it with MAME by adjusting the difficulty, freeplay and turning on the audio during attract mode.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id rather have a full release of quadforce than have DIOSMIOS released. im still using DML r52 and it works just fine for me. never even bothered upgrading past it. we already have a way to play gamecube backups from a storage device.. but we have no way at all to play f-zero ax or virtua striker 4. plus being able to run quadforce from usb might improve the "lag" people are experiencing. there's really no use in talking about it though. but i feel your pain LWares87.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was so much speculation about what quadforce could of had, but it was just full of false promises.

Although, we should be happy with what we have... for the time being. :)

Edit: to be honest, I don't know if crediar was trying to stitch us up into donating for something that could of possibly never seen the light of day. Someone claimed that he was, hence why it was leaked in the first place.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'm now getting green screen in real NAND. USB drive is bust and SNEEK(and SNEEK+DI) won't boot (Modmii build). Have we figured out what causes this and how to remedy it? README says that it works in real and emulated NANDS.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're still using DML, instead of quadforce. Your likely to get a greenscreen, when you try to load either one of the games.

Although... I've never used quadforce with neek2o, only with RealNAND and it works fine for me.

OOKAMIFR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for my part

uninstalled all

reinstalled in the following order
RVL-BC-V6
dmlr52
quadforce

and still nothing
same result, when i launch game, wii automaticely shutdown

sm4rty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what could be the problem when dios mios booter sees my games, i choose mario kart gp1 and the triiforce logo appears and then the wii freezes?
the game wont boot at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work