Hacking QQ3DS purchase experience, 3DSFlash-cart and USAHotStuff Review

D

Deleted User

Most sellers who state "in-stock in US" sometimes only say that given they have them on-hand. Most of the time they don't, so it arrives post-mail from overseas and then DHL will either deliver themselves or they deliver to the post office, who then does end-point service. Times for those pacakges can be 2-4 weeks.

Years ago when I ordered an R4 card, you could see the original label from HK underneath the USPS label.

Also, they tend to print labels ahead of time while awaiting an incoming shipment. The bigger issue is if isn't in their hands locally, it can get held at customs as well.

You might either want to move or cross-post below where a lot more will see it.

http://gbatemp.net/forums/online-stores-and-purchases.193/

Last edited by ,

darklinkpower

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I once bought a bunch of flashcards using my dad's CC (with consent, of course), the bank tought something was off because it was a huge payment and called right away to confirm the card wasn't stolen or something like that. Once confirmed, everything went fine and the package arrived in around 3 or 2 weeks here to Mexico. I'm glad I didn't run into any problems.

Reactions: Margen67

gallymimu

EE Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a sneaking suspicion that they wait for their shipping trucks to be full before they ship them. Shipping trucks meaning 16-wheelers that travel cross-country to various hubs. With fedex and UPS, the trucks go at certain times regardless of how full they are. But if you waited until they're full before you moved them, then you'd save a lot of money. I suspect DHL of doing this in the states, but it's just a suspicion.

yeah you might be right. Hard to predict how things might go with the low cost shippers. Only thing you can count on is it being SLOW!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro