QF + N2O + CFG + DM

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by icw35, Jun 10, 2013.

1. icw35
    OP

icw35 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 22, 2010
    Guys I have DM 2.8 installed (real nand) and uneek2o rev 96 and an e-nand in nands/pl_eu.

So from USB CFG loader I can load wiiware from my e-nand. I can load my GC games and this boots perfectly into DM. And of course I can play all my Wii games.

How can I get this setup working with QF without using using more e-nands or overwriting DM on my nand (I don't want to be chaning this everytime I play a QF game or DM game).

Is this possible? If so, do I need the QF.bin or 00000008.app file? I tried renaming the qf.bin file and placing in title/00000001/00000100/contents but (I think) I got a green screen or maybe the Wii just rebooted (can't remember now) so something wasn't right.

Is there a definitive guide anywhere with all the options?

Cheers.

2. Apostrophe

Apostrophe VIDEO GAMES

Apr 30, 2013
    United States
    I tried a similar thing a few months back, I tried to have DIOS MIOS on my real nand and the default MIOS on my emu nand. Unfortunately, it seems when you boot up a game on the emu nand, regardless of what MIOS you have installed, it will use the MIOS on your real nand. Quadforce might be a different story but as far as I know that's just not how xneek works.

3. icw35
    OP

icw35 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 22, 2010
    So quadforce can't work on an e-nand? Or will it only work off e-nand on the root of the USB HDD and using crediars uneek as opposed to neek2o?

Anyone?