QF + N2O + CFG + DM

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by icw35, Jun 10, 2013.

1. icw35
    OP

icw35 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 22, 2010
    Guys I have DM 2.8 installed (real nand) and uneek2o rev 96 and an e-nand in nands/pl_eu.

So from USB CFG loader I can load wiiware from my e-nand. I can load my GC games and this boots perfectly into DM. And of course I can play all my Wii games.

How can I get this setup working with QF without using using more e-nands or overwriting DM on my nand (I don't want to be chaning this everytime I play a QF game or DM game).

Is this possible? If so, do I need the QF.bin or 00000008.app file? I tried renaming the qf.bin file and placing in title/00000001/00000100/contents but (I think) I got a green screen or maybe the Wii just rebooted (can't remember now) so something wasn't right.

Is there a definitive guide anywhere with all the options?

Cheers.

2. Apostrophe

Apostrophe VIDEO GAMES

Apr 30, 2013
    United States
    I tried a similar thing a few months back, I tried to have DIOS MIOS on my real nand and the default MIOS on my emu nand. Unfortunately, it seems when you boot up a game on the emu nand, regardless of what MIOS you have installed, it will use the MIOS on your real nand. Quadforce might be a different story but as far as I know that's just not how xneek works.

3. icw35
    OP

icw35 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 22, 2010
    So quadforce can't work on an e-nand? Or will it only work off e-nand on the root of the USB HDD and using crediars uneek as opposed to neek2o?

Anyone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice