Hacking [Q] Reinand Could Not Access AM services

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
okay, but as I said in an eailer post, on fbi when I install something to my SD, am I at risk of briking?
Destination -> SD : No.
Destination -> NAND : Yes.
oh, under rx tools there is an option to instal FBI over Health and safety info, I treid to install it but RX Tools says it cant find health and safety info
FBI works in firmlaunch (.cia and H&S injected version).

old3DS : download an older rxTools revision (like 2.6 or 3.0 b8) and check the content of the \fbi_injection folder and red the readme.
new3DS : not compatible now, you have to use ninjHax.

Last edited by pakrett,

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just install Devmenu to Sysnand. Making this more complicated than it needs to be D=

Sysnand > Ninjhax > Pasta > Ninjhax > FBI install Devmenu to SD
If you're emunand is linked, bam you're good to go.
If it's not linked, just reformat the emunand from Gateway menu (or Pasta menu???) Then you should have it transfered over to your Emunand & shouldn't receive further problems.

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just install Devmenu to Sysnand. Making this more complicated than it needs to be D=

Sysnand > Ninjhax > Pasta > Ninjhax > FBI install Devmenu to SD
If you're emunand is linked, bam you're good to go.
If it's not linked, just reformat the emunand from Gateway menu (or Pasta menu???) Then you should have it transfered over to your Emunand & shouldn't receive further problems.
when I installed bbm to sd card it shows up in sysnand then vanishes?
Do I have a bad cia?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I installed bbm to sd card it shows up in sysnand then vanishes?
Do I have a bad cia?

Do you mean it vanished after formatting the Sysnand? Because that's normal. When you format Sysnand, it creates a new ID code (Which are folders on your internal mSD) for that NAND, which doesn't / didn't have Devmenu installed to it.

If your Emu / Sys are linked and you install Devmenu, it should transfer to Emunand without a problem.

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean it vanished after formatting the Sysnand? Because that's normal. When you format Sysnand, it creates a new ID code (Which are folders on your internal mSD) for that NAND, which doesn't / didn't have Devmenu installed to it.

If your Emu / Sys are linked and you install Devmenu, it should transfer to Emunand without a problem.
no, when I installed it to sd card it shows the box then disappeers a split second later

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, that's not normal, and i'm not entirely sure what would cause that. :wacko:
Try googling: BigBlueMenu.cia (It'll be digiex) and installing that instead of Devmenu then.
Found it, will let you know what happens

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, that's not normal, and i'm not entirely sure what would cause that. :wacko:
Try googling: BigBlueMenu.cia (It'll be digiex) and installing that instead of Devmenu then.
Is that one that you installed?

And even after I format it will be on emunand right?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found it, will let you know what happens

Is that one that you installed?

And even after I format it will be on emunand right?

I've always used BigBlueMenu personally. I installed mine with BBM.3ds though since I have gateway :P

Install to Sysnand with Emu and Sys linked > Remove mSD (While system is off) > format Sysnand > Insert mSD and it'll be stay on the Emunand since Sysnand is what's creating a new ID / folders.

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always used BigBlueMenu personally. I installed mine with BBM.3ds though since I have gateway :P

Install to Sysnand with Emu and Sys linked > Remove mSD (While system is off) > format Sysnand > Insert mSD and it'll be stay on the Emunand since Sysnand is what's creating a new ID / folders.
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: usernametaken

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

relinked my nands and installed the one you suggested, box shows up and is gone a split-second later
edit: it shows up in rxtools, so never mind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-