Hacking Q: M3 Real Adapter to Wii Connectivity?

dranzeer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,
I recenlty bought a M3 Real Adapter running on ISakuReal v1.3, I know that it can't connect to Wii [white screens]
[Mostly trying NTSC-U Pokemon Battle Rev. to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl]
I know that the CycloDS, G6, and EDGE falsh carts can connect to Wii
And M3 'download play' is for DS multiplay.

So my question is, is it a Hardware or Firmware Issue?
Will there eventually be an update for the M3 to connect to Wii or do I have to use my original Pearl cartridge or else buy the other flash carts?

Thany you for the help

SonictheSneak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there everyone.

I also would like to know the answer to this question. I really don't want to have to go out and buy another new DS flash card just to connect to the PKMN Ranch.

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The M3 Real can't do it (on both firmware).

The G6/cyclo/acekard apparently can though. Theres always the possibility a firmware update might add it but at the current moment in time I doubt it as people are still waiting for an official english sakura.

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have had some DS to Wii link, I have Castlevania Judgement for the Wii and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia which unlocks Shanoa as a playable character and that worked fine, but I am also unable to link to PBR.

Unrelated to the M3 my daughter with her Easy Flash V is also unable to link to PBR.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really think it's a hardware issue. The G6 DS Real and M3i Zero have the same firmwares (touchpod), but the M3i Zero can't do the Wii Connectivity while the G6 can.

Or it could just be that doing it via hardware is easier (because the acekard got it via AKAIO without a hardware update).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-