ketal

aiueo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I want to edit a couple emuNAND system savedata; I managed to xor the image and extract it, but I can't open any of the archives in which the .dat files are stored.
For example, \\data\[ID]\sysdata\0002009f\ should contain the Friend List savedata.
The folder contains a file with the name '00000000' and no extension. I tried opening it with an hex editor and I can see some .dat files references (fSave.dat, in this case) and a lot of messed up strings. What type of archive is that? Is it encrypted?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I want to edit a couple emuNAND system savedata; I managed to xor the image and extract it, but I can't open any of the archives in which the .dat files are stored.
For example, \\data\[ID]\sysdata\0002009f\ should contain the Friend List savedata.
The folder contains a file with the name '00000000' and no extension. I tried opening it with an hex editor and I can see some .dat files references (fSave.dat, in this case) and a lot of messed up strings. What type of archive is that? Is it encrypted?
There is a FUSE tool for dealing with this if you are on Linux.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...