Q: From RXTools with Emunand to ARM9LH

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Lucidioebb, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Lucidioebb
    OP

Lucidioebb Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    United States
    I Have an O3DS with RXtools and Emunand, i really want to install ARM9LH because everybody think it´s the future on the 3DS scene.
    My 3DS has a bunch of CIA games installed and i don´t want to loose them after the installation.
    Reading the Plailect Guide (and under my understanding of the process) i assume i could:
    1. Follow the guide from part 4. The guide declares that i need a working RedNAND (I have Emunand) and CFW (I have RXTools). Also i have installed FBI and have backups for emunand and sysnand, so i could folow the guide from section III Rednand Prep to format Emunand and later downgrading (section IV).
    2. Make a backup of my 3DS folder and restore this backup as final step to conserve my games.
    Am i correct?????

2. Ricken

Ricken This is your only chance.

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    Incorrect... https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND)
    Skip steps 4-12
    (Before anyone talks about not skipping anything, look at what is done during those steps :P)

When it says RedNand, EmuNand will also work

3. Lucidioebb
    OP

Lucidioebb Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    United States
    I did the process yesterday without any problem. After a little research, lot of reading, some questions in this forum and understanding what you´re doing it´s very easy to do the switch. My formal configuration was rxtools with emunand. This is by far better.
    Thanks to this amazing comunity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice