Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
What kind of puzzle games? Tetris kind?

Then try Tetris DS.

Go try Henry Hatsworth too. Its actually a hybrid between platforming action and puzzle.

Oh and Roogoo attack, cute little puzzle game.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
tetris DS
biggrin.gif

puyo puyo 7/anniversary

Space invader(not sure if this is considered)

henry hatworth is pretty fun too

hmm, picross( there's a picross somewhere that i have forgotten its name)

hmm, those sudoku games as well?

anyway, more info needed.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Try "1142 - Brain Buster: Puzzle Pak (U)", it's a compilation of Sudoku, Kakuro, Nurikabe, Slitherlink and Akari (Light On).

Akari is my favourite, and if you like it then check out "0921 - Puzzle Series: Volume 10: Akari (J)" for harder puzzles.
I think I beat that game 4 times (start a new file, finish every single puzzle, repeat 4 times) and still like it.

edit: Also there are Puzzle Series for Slitherlink and Nurikabe as well. Generally Puzzle Series offers bigger volume and better (and harder) puzzles, but the reason I recommended Brain Buster is that it's in English. I can't just blindly recommend puzzle games in Japanese because you have to learn the rules first
tongue.gif

toymin80r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a dsi, i highly recommend Artstyle: Pictobits, Dr. Mario Express, and the one where you move the blocks (i completely forgot the name just now... but it starts with a "P"). Besides that, the ds puzzle games i've played and recommend are:

Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Tetris DS
Puyo Puoy 7
(maybe) Mortal Kombat
Henry Hatsworth (although I find it to be a Lot more platforming than puzzles...)

Whipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Peggle is worth a look, it is a sort of pinball/pachinko puzzle game.

If you enjoy hidden object searches, Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Ruins has simple puzzles (memory match, jigsaw, tile swap, and function match) between scenes that are fast and entertaining for a quick fix. This game is good for a quick diversion, it is rather light and fluffy but entertaining.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village has a wide variety of puzzles and an engaging story line. You may need help from friends for this one but it is very satisfying once solved. (New Version coming soon - Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box!)

Puzzle Collection has word search, word fit, crosswords, and sudoku.

Clubhouse Games includes many, many games including the moving block game mentioned previously that I can't think of the name right now.

Rubik's World is another puzzle based game.

It all depends on what type of puzzles you enjoy. There is something out there for everyone.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep would definitely try Professor Layton, although it can be frustrating enough to throw your DS through a laptop. Everyone should play Peggle, even if you don't like puzzle games. Tetris DS is definitely a good one to get as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed