Hacking Purchased DLCs do not download

jc28735250

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Japanese Wii U spoofed to the latest firmware and have successfully used NNU Patcher to get on the store to grab some DLCs. The problem is I can't get the machine to download it. In the download management interface it perpetually says "queued" and doesn't do anything.
My guess is that this is due to me using TubeHax DNS and the failed system update download entry is preventing any further download jobs from proceeding. This is because the first entry in the download queue is a failed system update, and I can't get the DLC job to go above to the top even by pressing "download this first".
At this point I'm quite stuck and would appreciate your help.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
why do you need tubehax if you're spoofed ? (yes I would suggest not to use tubehax in your case, it blocks eshop IPs)

jc28735250

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do you need tubehax if you're spoofed ? (yes I would suggest not to use tubehax in your case, it blocks eshop IPs)
I probably don't NEED Tubehax, but I thought it's generally recommended to always use it?
Also, I don't think it blocks eshop IPs because I have been able to get onto eshop while tubehax was configured as the DNS

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some have reported that even though spoof was installed, they lost the red TV icon, meaning that it updated to the real latest version firmware. So blocking Nintendo update server is still required. So in essence, the Wii U downloads the updates because of outdated files within the system, and the spoofer does not update all the files.

Reactions: jc28735250

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably don't NEED Tubehax, but I thought it's generally recommended to always use it?
Also, I don't think it blocks eshop IPs because I have been able to get onto eshop while tubehax was configured as the DNS
You do need Tubehax when you're spoofed. The WiiU still knows it's not on 5.5.1. The spoof is for the games. It absolutely will update if you don't use Tubehax.

You need to use the update remover homebrew app.

Reactions: jc28735250

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended