Hacking Puneek problem :S

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, I want to use USB as nand and use Puneek.
I use 4.2 as real nand and 4.1 as usb nand.
When I go into real nand, HBC and run bootmii as ios, the nand of 4.1 loads but My wii pointer dissapeared. I cant control it :S
Anyone know what im doing wrong?

Thanks for helping.

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png
No one know how to fix it?
ohnoes.png
ohnoes.png

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
snikerz said:
Reconnect your Wiimote
mellow.gif

I tried pressing those red buttons on wii and remote, but it just doesnt want to sync. Hold red button or press it at both wii and controller nothing works..
frown.gif

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bjorno said:
snikerz said:
Reconnect your Wiimote
mellow.gif

I tried pressing those red buttons on wii and remote, but it just doesnt want to sync. Hold red button or press it at both wii and controller nothing works..
frown.gif
Load into puneek, wait ten minutes and then try to sync. I haven't tried puneek, but I have had issues with sneek not syncing, but waiting and then syncing works for me.

To sync: press red button on Wii, then press red buttonon wiimote.

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wilsoff said:
bjorno said:
snikerz said:
Reconnect your Wiimote
mellow.gif

frown.gif
Load into puneek, wait ten minutes and then try to sync. I haven't tried puneek, but I have had issues with sneek not syncing, but waiting and then syncing works for me.

To sync: press red button on Wii, then press red buttonon wiimote.

K i waited 10 min, doesnt work. Imma wait 30 min more and try again..
Nope didnt work.

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I figured out the following things.
Press A button at warning screens, then wait 4 seceonds and puneek FREEZES. Thats why my wii remote pointer dissapears. Anyone
know how to Un-Freeze it?

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
bjorno said:
Press A button at warning screens, then wait 4 seceonds and puneek FREEZES. Thats why my wii remote pointer dissapears. Anyone
Are you sure the copy you have is compiled correctly? Also, make sure nothing else is plugged into the Wii at the same time you're trying to use Puneek. With regular Uneek (for me) it kept freezing, and I realized it was because my USB keyboard was plugged in.

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
9th_Sage said:
bjorno said:
Are you sure the copy you have is compiled correctly? Also, make sure nothing else is plugged into the Wii at the same time you're trying to use Puneek. With regular Uneek (for me) it kept freezing, and I realized it was because my USB keyboard was plugged in.

Yeah, after I got uneek working, I figured that I didnt compile puneek, how do I compile it?

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bump this old thread...
anyway... I have the same problem that bjorno.
Sneek and Uneek works great but with Puneek my wii pointer dissapeared.

bjorno said:
Yeah, after I got uneek working, I figured that I didnt compile puneek, how do I compile it?
The same question here... Google is my friend but this time he doesnt want to respond
dry.gif

maybe a hint on where to look for help?
thanks!
wink.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
puneek is dead. it was just uneek+di before its time. now that uneek works with di, there is no reason to use puneek.

PolloDiablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
puneek is dead. it was just uneek+di before its time. now that uneek works with di, there is no reason to use puneek.
Really? I've read that Puneek enables the SD write access and also is able to play ISO files (without using DiscEX)

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
NahuelDS said:
giantpune said:
Really? I've read that Puneek enables the SD write access and also is able to play ISO files (without using DiscEX)
Being that the person you quoted was the person who wrote the app. I think he knows when its dead, lol

PolloDiablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donkey Plonk said:
NahuelDS said:
giantpune said:
Being that the person you quoted was the person who wrote the app. I think he knows when its dead, lol
LOL I didnt know that he was the autor!! maybe I start reading those txt files that comes with the apps... what are its names? readme maybe? lol

anyway... it is possible to read ISO files and do that SD thing with UNEEK+DI???

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
NahuelDS said:
Donkey Plonk said:
NahuelDS said:
giantpune said:
LOL I didnt know that he was the autor!! maybe I start reading those txt files that comes with the apps... what are its names? readme maybe? lol

anyway... it is possible to read ISO files and do that SD thing with UNEEK+DI???
I'm pretty sure uneek still doesn't handle ISO's, still need disc ex.
But yeah you get sd write access with uneek.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5