Gaming Pulling my hair out!! DNL releases

Sleepwaking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe it has something to do with bitsetting raulpica mentions although I don't really know what it means. But if this is the case shouldn't other back-up games also not be playing?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
maybe it has something to do with bitsetting raulpica mentions although I don't really know what it means.

You have already burned something and it worked, right? If so, then it's not a bitsetting problem, forget about it
smile.gif

Try to find XBOX Backup Creator and try burning the .DVD file (it's essential, as it has the LayerBreak defined in it)
tongue.gif

Oh, BTW, I just remembered that my DVD file wasn't pointing to the file correctly.

Open it in notepad and try to see if it's like this:
CODELayerBreak=1913760
image.000

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ixtreme 1.4 FW

Normal iso are different then these one. when I extract a rar normally there would be a dvd-file and iso for example the dvd file of dmc and the file agn-dmc4.iso. When I extract a DNL release I get a dvd-file and a file called IMAGE.000, I'm pretty sure this is the problems. But why it is a problem I don't know, Clonecd 5+ should support these and it does, I can burn it, but it just won't play in the 360. It isn't a really big problem now (although very irritating) but what if DNL releases Alan Wake or Gears 2?

Remember to burn the DVD file. If you burn the 000 file it won't work.

You can burn the .000 file , you just have to manually define the layer break if you do. It will still work though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol