PSX2PSP issues

xXRaVenXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys nice site! anyways i'm having issues with binmerge and psx2psp creating a EBOOT.PBP non corrupted file that is over 1GB! I have used all the programs and still having issues!
Is there a way to add more than 5 files in PSX2PSP?? and i have tried mounting or iso software to create an ISO. still hitting a brickwall with PSX files that have been dumped over 5bin.
Thanks in Advance for any help!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have a psx iso consisting of a cue/multi-bin tracks you should open it with cdmage, isobuster or other iso tool and save it as a simple, single bin/cue or iso format; after that you can simply convert it with psx2psp to eboot.
If the psx game you want to convert consists of several disks (e.g. Final Fantasy series), psx2psp allows you to load them all, forming a single eboot.
If you have difficulties you can easily find online (by googling) psx games already converted to eboots. :wink:

Reactions: xXRaVenXx

xXRaVenXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a psx iso consisting of a cue/multi-bin tracks you should open it with cdmage, isobuster or other iso tool and save it as a simple, single bin/cue or iso format; after that you can simply convert it with psx2psp to eboot.
If the psx game you want to convert consists of several disks (e.g. Final Fantasy series), psx2psp allows you to load them all, forming a single eboot.
If you have difficulties you can easily find online (by googling) psx games already converted to eboots. :wink:

Thank you! i did that method and it helped! another thing was to use another program called Impaler which also worked!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: