Gaming PSX Eboots

Hedgehogofchaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm trying to make a multi disk eboot of the game Heart of Darkness and I can't seem to figure it out. The two files are .bin files so impalerpsx will not work. I've tried a few other programs but none of them work. Any suggestions?

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always used RSGUI_PopstationMD (or something like that) and I've never had any problems.

Alternatively, you could convert those .bin files into ISO files. Google will help ya there.

DarkPacMan77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
try PSX2PSP thats alwas worked for me

I can vouch for this program. It's pretty straightforward and easy to use. I've also used "Zingaburga's Popstation GUI" with good success.

Note to the original poster: If you are using other programs that offer you to manually input the "game ID" for each game disc that you create the eboot.pbp for, use the same "game ID" from the first disc and apply that to all of the discs thereafter. For instance... let's see here... ah, my game here in front of me is Final Fantasy 8 for PS1. It's multi-disc, but the first discs "game ID" is "SLUS-00892GH" - so I'd need to apply that same "game ID" to each of the other discs to make the game save from the "SAVEDATA" folder compatible and allow the "disc swap".

The "game ID" is commonly found underneath the ESRB rating logo (like T for Teen).

-DarkPacMan77-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)