PSX Eboots

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Hedgehogofchaos, May 1, 2009.

1. Hedgehogofchaos
    OP

Hedgehogofchaos GBAtemp Regular

Jun 19, 2008
    Canada
    So I'm trying to make a multi disk eboot of the game Heart of Darkness and I can't seem to figure it out. The two files are .bin files so impalerpsx will not work. I've tried a few other programs but none of them work. Any suggestions?

2. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    try PSX2PSP thats alwas worked for me

3. SylvWolf

SylvWolf Ave Dominus Nox

Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    East Coast, USA
    I've always used RSGUI_PopstationMD (or something like that) and I've never had any problems.

Alternatively, you could convert those .bin files into ISO files. Google will help ya there.

4. DarkPacMan77

DarkPacMan77 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Pacland
    I can vouch for this program. It's pretty straightforward and easy to use. I've also used "Zingaburga's Popstation GUI" with good success.

Note to the original poster: If you are using other programs that offer you to manually input the "game ID" for each game disc that you create the eboot.pbp for, use the same "game ID" from the first disc and apply that to all of the discs thereafter. For instance... let's see here... ah, my game here in front of me is Final Fantasy 8 for PS1. It's multi-disc, but the first discs "game ID" is "SLUS-00892GH" - so I'd need to apply that same "game ID" to each of the other discs to make the game save from the "SAVEDATA" folder compatible and allow the "disc swap".

The "game ID" is commonly found underneath the ESRB rating logo (like T for Teen).

-DarkPacMan77-

5. mcp2

mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2007
    UK blud dun kno
    PSX2PSP does it all automatically, easiest for newbies.