PSTV, no video output on a TV or via my capture card?

TheFriendlyBroski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've had a modified PSTV for ages and never had any issues with it, whether I was connecting it to my TV normally or using that HDMI 1x2 Splitter that everyone recommends in order to capture/stream via OBS.

Anyhow, I recently dug it out of storage and decided to hook it up and that's where the issues start, I can't seem to get any sort of video output at all.

Tried hooking it up to my Elgato HD60S+ via the HDMI splitter but no dice. Then I tried just hooking it up to my TV normally, still nothing.

Not too sure what I'm doing wrong here? I've tried different HDMI cables and different HDMI ports but I'm not having any luck. Even took out the SD2Vita card and tried again.

What am I doing wrong here?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your PSTV might be set to a resolution that your monitor does not support.

You can try to boot the PSTV into recovery mode. To do that, make sure your system is powered off, then press and hold the power button.

TheFriendlyBroski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your PSTV might be set to a resolution that your monitor does not support.

You can try to boot the PSTV into recovery mode. To do that, make sure your system is powered off, then press and hold the power button.

I've tried making it boot into recovery mode but that isn't working either. I think I had a similar issue to this a few years ago but can't remember what I did to resolve it.

And by the way, when I turn it on, the white light appears as normal and even holding the power button down makes it blink a few times but nothing seems to come of it.

Last edited by TheFriendlyBroski,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up