Uh, I don't think that was a feature. If I recall, that was overflow from the code used to give the jewels/hearts, and I believe it's a bit risky using it.
Like jagerstaffel said, it was a bug not a feature. I don't think it'd be risky to use the old script way but I don't want to implement back a bug in PSSE^^ Besides, 150 diamonds is far more than enough to get you going for a while after you've used all of your coins/hearts.
"Caught All Available" code should now be able to include events like it should. As I said before, because no database of all event pokemons ever released has been found in the game's files, I had to be imaginative. This reason is why my new code isn't perfect : it won't add any pokemon that's from an event stage & has a normal type, BP of 30 and Opportunist talent at the same time. Hopefully such thing should never be released
Also hid "All caught" & "All stones" buttons for legitimacy purposes. They won't appear in further releases, if you want to enable them (for research) you'll have to download the source code & set their visibility to True before building it.
00 = normal
01 = fighting
02 = poison
03 = ground
04 = flying
05 = insect
06 = rock
07 = ghost
08 = steel
09 = fire
10 = water
11 = electric
12 = grass
13 = ice
14 = psychic
15 = dragon
16 = dark
17 = fairy
PS: I'm sorry @nic0lette but I couldn't update from your master before pushing this because there were conflicts. I'll try to update my code manually.
Edit: Nevermind, it's ok.
PS2: spriters ressources is still down, I guess I have to find a way to get the uncropped sprites I want myself :/
There's no doubt about it... not when their score is around six times higher than the second place (and it seems he doubled that hacked score today, surpassing one million points). Even using "valid" Pokémon, it's pretty obvious - and he did that before, with that Medicham leading on the previous competition (Sceptilite) with a very strange score, although not so high than this one.
Like jagerstaffel said, it was a bug not a feature. I don't think it'd be risky to use the old script way but I don't want to implement back a bug in PSSE^^ Besides, 150 diamonds is far more than enough to get you going for a while after you've used all of your coins/hearts.
i just think that it might be helpful cuz i dont want to insert my sd/connect sd from time to time every time i used all the 150 diamonds... but if you dont have any plans, its ok, im just suggeting...
"Caught All Available" code should now be able to include events like it should. As I said before, because no database of all event pokemons ever released has been found in the game's files, I had to be imaginative. This reason is why my new code isn't perfect : it won't add any pokemon that's from an event stage & has a normal type, BP of 30 and Opportunist talent at the same time. Hopefully such thing should never be released
Also hid "All caught" & "All stones" buttons for legitimacy purposes. They won't appear in further releases, if you want to enable them (for research) you'll have to download the source code & set their visibility to True before building it.
00 = normal
01 = fighting
02 = poison
03 = ground
04 = flying
05 = insect
06 = rock
07 = ghost
08 = steel
09 = fire
10 = water
11 = electric
12 = grass
13 = ice
14 = psychic
15 = dragon
16 = dark
17 = fairy
PS: I'm sorry @nic0lette but I couldn't update from your master before pushing this because there were conflicts. I'll try to update my code manually.
Edit: Nevermind, it's ok.
PS2: spriters ressources is still down, I guess I have to find a way to get the uncropped sprites I want myself :/
I doubt an event stage Pokemon with a 30bp will ever exist lol. That being said, I wonder why that was an obstacle to implement.
Thanks for hiding the stones. I would delete that part about how to enable them. Someone who is looking to go into deep research would know exactly what to enable.
So is everything pushed into @nic0lette 's master now?
i just think that it might be helpful cuz i dont want to insert my sd/connect sd from time to time every time i used all the 150 diamonds... but if you dont have any plans, its ok, im just suggeting...
Yeah I understand that, and I'd consider it if you couldn't store that much resources. But I honestly think that the 960 hearts or 576 000 coins you can buy with 150 diamonds are vastly sufficient. Maybe you'll need a refill once or twice to complete the 387 levels if you didn't yet, but once that is done you'll be going for several weeks with one refill.
You can use FTBrony or MicroSD Management if you don't want to get your SD in/out each time (I highly recommend it if your have a n3DS, or you will break your backplate really quickly).
There's no doubt about it... not when their score is around six times higher than the second place (and it seems he doubled that hacked score today, surpassing one million points). Even using "valid" Pokémon, it's pretty obvious - and he did that before, with that Medicham leading on the previous competition (Sceptilite) with a very strange score, although not so high than this one.
Yeah it'd mean he had 6 times more combos than the second place, which was already really lucky to get such a high score, so it's not really likely it's a legit score.
I doubt an event stage Pokemon with a 30bp will ever exist lol. That being said, I wonder why that was an obstacle to implement.
Thanks for hiding the stones. I would delete that part about how to enable them. Someone who is looking to go into deep research would know exactly what to enable.
So is everything pushed into @nic0lette 's master now?
Don't worry, there's no reason to use those codes in a real playthrough (because you'll get banned from any competition if you use illegal pokemons for it). Besides, it's already in the previous page so most people won't notice it
And no it hasn't been pushed to nic0lette's master yet. I'll do it when v1.3 is complete, that is when I'm finally able to get those sprites I want. I saw she merged my 1.2 commits though (but didn't make a release).
There's no doubt about it... not when their score is around six times higher than the second place (and it seems he doubled that hacked score today, surpassing one million points). Even using "valid" Pokémon, it's pretty obvious - and he did that before, with that Medicham leading on the previous competition (Sceptilite) with a very strange score, although not so high than this one.
I was suspicious, since i used the exact same team he had, although greninja wasnt even closed to max, i got half the highest score of the 2nd or 3rd place, because im used 3ds, there isnt a complexity-1, and left with all those ninetales, i just couldnt get a high score, legitamitely, although im unable to use any hacks. I guess hes trying to hack in plain sight, trying to make his score look legitimate.
Nicolette's v1.1 is the safest right now, but there are some bugs that were fixed in my v1.2. I'd suggest you make a backup and try mine first, if something goes wrong you can report it & use nicolette's.
I released v1.2 because some people wanted it, but I originally intended to leave the releases to nic0lette. That's what I'll do with my next release, so any future update will probably be on her github.
Nicolette's v1.1 is the safest right now, but there are some bugs that were fixed in my v1.2. I'd suggest you make a backup and try mine first, if something goes wrong you can report it & use nicolette's.
I released v1.2 because some people wanted it, but I originally intended to leave the releases to nic0lette. That's what I'll do with my next release, so any future update will probably be on her github.
It all depends on what Pokémon are included in the resource files that are extracted from the game's Extra Data. If those Pokémon were not in the 1.3.4 version of the game then they won't appear in the editor.
It all depends on what Pokémon are included in the resource files that are extracted from the game's Extra Data. If those Pokémon were not in the 1.3.4 version of the game then they won't appear in the editor.
Actually that's not all because some code had to be updated along with updating the resource files. The new 1.3 files were built with a bunch of free space to add more pokemons before the megaforms, so the reading offsets aren't the same.
Backup your savefile with one of the tools grim ripper listed above, copy your savefile onto your computer, edit it with PSSE then put it back onto your 3ds & use the same tool as in first step to import your edited savefile back.
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...