ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yeah, I'm not a super fan of this either, but the right way is to rethink the way the GUI represents items/enhancements. I didn't want to just add 8 more boxes, but this isn't ideal either =/
Yeah I also thought of that when I wrote my comment. I guess 8 new boxes is feasible, but maybe the whole "resources" could be revised, maybe by opening a whole new menu by clicking a resources button.

I can visualize hearts, coins, and Jewels, belonging together, and I can see 7 of those items belonging together, while mega speedup can be moved to the new 8 group since all of those are in that "bag" thingy.

Then again, 3 groups, all odd numbers, might "visually" look weird. So I don't know.. I see the dilemma though :)

The may be the case, yes.

The issue, at least as I understand how leveling works in Shuffle, is that it's not a single curve but the amount of XP to level from n to n+1 varies based on the Pokémon's power? I *think* I saw a chart somewhere that had the details for what the numbers are, so I could try to do that?
Yeah, based on the "base power" the Pokemon has, the experience needed was determined. There was a formula for that somewhere but I'm not sure where I'd find it at this point. I'll try to search for it.

Meanwhile, maybe @KaleoOmega can us with that.

In the meantime, given that there's a new "Level Up" enhancement item, I wonder if that would work in many cases? So instead of directly setting a Pokémon's level up 2 just giving yourself 2 level up items and using them on the Pokémon. (The only ones that are limited are the Max Level up, correct?)
Yep, thought of that as well. And in theory that should work, but only for Pokemon that have not been altered by PSSE. It's still the issue for any Pokemon that was set to whatever level using the program.
It's more complicated for those Pokemon set to max level. You wouldn't be able to use the item since you're already max, and you wouldn't know which ones are really level 10 or altered to level 10

Given the number of Pokemon released, I guess here is no way for anyone to remember what they have altered using this program unless they wrote it down :)

Hope that helps! And thanks again :)

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, thought of that as well. And in theory that should work, but only for Pokemon that have not been altered by PSSE. It's still the issue for any Pokemon that was set to whatever level using the program.

Ah.

So... I set about writing code to update the a Pokémon's experience when their level was adjusted but then I realized I actually have no idea where the experience data is stored! I suspect that might be the cause of this more than anything else.

If you (or anyone else) knows where those offsets are I'll put in the code to fix it up, but I am not very good at hex editing =/ (Well, I'm not very good at finding data offsets.)

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ah.

So... I set about writing code to update the a Pokémon's experience when their level was adjusted but then I realized I actually have no idea where the experience data is stored! I suspect that might be the cause of this more than anything else.

If you (or anyone else) knows where those offsets are I'll put in the code to fix it up, but I am not very good at hex editing =/ (Well, I'm not very good at finding data offsets.)
Well yeah that's what I meant when I said that PSSE does only updates the level offsets, and not the experience offsets lol.

I unfortunately am also bad at finding offsets. I hope the good people in this thread can figure it out :)

Thanks!

Reactions: nic0lette

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@nic0lette

If you are willing to take the extra mile and make this save editor the best out there, there are many other offset discoveries by the users from this thread. Mainly, discoveries made by @KaleoOmega , @supercarotte , @suloku

You can start from post 108 and move through it one by one. It's amazing what they discovered. Off the top off my head I remember the following:
- way to change streetpass tags
- way to change your client number
- way to change the ranks on the levels
- way to change the number of speed ups applied to each mega (although that probably was up to date to what was released at that point. New released megas not included)

And there was one "graphical" bug also mentioned, where the stone for Charizard X was actually set for Y, and vice versa.

It would be cool if these get implemented. The less we deal with hex editing (from end user perspective) the better..

I'm sure the users above (and hopefully others) can chime in with good info.

Once again, thanks for the update :)

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found an issue with making all pokemon level 10 in the bulk edits. Didn't work for me with the Angry Pikachu and 10% Zygarde forms. Everything else hit level 10 though.

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are willing to take the extra mile and make this save editor the best out there, there are many other offset discoveries by the users from this thread. Mainly, discoveries made by @KaleoOmega , @supercarotte , @suloku

Wow, you all did awesome work =o

One of the things that I'm running into is that I'm actually kind of a newbie at the game, so I'm not entirely sure what ranks on levels are. ^^;

I'll look at the data around the speed ups, but, as a note of reference, I have *7* mega-evolution available Pokémon XD. (I'm only up to stage 106 XD)

I'll do my best, but I may rely on people to test some of the higher level stuff? (I'm sure it sounds kind of silly but I'm trying not to 'spoil' it for myself? If that makes any sense at all.)

And there was one "graphical" bug also mentioned, where the stone for Charizard X was actually set for Y, and vice versa.

Yeah, I saw that someone actually figured out the fix was just to rename the assets so I'll try to do that tomorrow.

It would be cool if these get implemented. The less we deal with hex editing (from end user perspective) the better..

Agreed =)

Found an issue with making all pokemon level 10 in the bulk edits. Didn't work for me with the Angry Pikachu and 10% Zygarde forms. Everything else hit level 10 though.

That's unsurprising. I need to take a better look at how the data is stored in the resources and update it for those. (Are they even in the tool? That would be kind of surprising, actually XD)

I think I'm going to have to do a bit of refactoring on the code if I want to add some of these things as the UI doesn't seem as though it would work well with many of them? (And fix the item list thing while I'm doing that)

Do people have thoughts for which of these things are most important? Normally I'd try to think what I'd like most, but my requirement is basically "Be able to set # of hearts" XD

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You truly are our savior ^^

If you come across my cheat for unlocking all levels, please don't implement it. Though I'm sure of the location of the offsets (it's a bigger range now), I'm not sure of the structure I described and I'd like to test it some more.

As soon as I complete all levels, I'll give you the corresponding offsets so you can make it a patch for the time being.

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you for this. :)
Would it be possible to add the new items in the "Bulk" option? It doesn't apply in the skill/level items.

So anyone had any issues with pokemon being caught but they haven't been encountered yet?
I saw a few people in the previous page mention about it after using the previous editor.

D

Deleted User

I made an update to the editor to work with the new enhancements that were added.

If there are problems can you yell at me here and/or create an issue? I'll submit the pull request, but I had to update the UI a bit and ... dunno. It's ... not perfect?

But yes, suggestions are welcome!

Release v1.1

Hi, first of all thank you for your time on updating this editor.

Unfortunately whenever I try to open this new version of the editor nothing happens, the program doesn't show up, and instead the explorer window where the .exe is located freezes.

I use windows 10, do you know why this happens to me and how can I fix it?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Wow, you all did awesome work =o

One of the things that I'm running into is that I'm actually kind of a newbie at the game, so I'm not entirely sure what ranks on levels are. ^^;

I'll look at the data around the speed ups, but, as a note of reference, I have *7* mega-evolution available Pokémon XD. (I'm only up to stage 106 XD)

I'll do my best, but I may rely on people to test some of the higher level stuff? (I'm sure it sounds kind of silly but I'm trying not to 'spoil' it for myself? If that makes any sense at all.)
Completely understandable not wanting to "spoil" it for yourself. I do the same thing :)
What do you mean by "not entirely sure what ranks on levels are"? Do you mean that you don't know what they are for? or what their offsets are? Can you clarify?

Yeah sure, don't mess your save up. I'm sure other people can help test this. I for one can test this (easy with savedatafiler), also my data is completely up to date, but it might get complicated with the timing:
Basically, I'm travelling without a PC from 5th to 17th April. So I can test anything in these 2 days before the 5th, and anything on the 17th onwards. Someone else will have to help in those dates in the middle :)

That's unsurprising. I need to take a better look at how the data is stored in the resources and update it for those. (Are they even in the tool? That would be kind of surprising, actually XD)

I think I'm going to have to do a bit of refactoring on the code if I want to add some of these things as the UI doesn't seem as though it would work well with many of them? (And fix the item list thing while I'm doing that)

Do people have thoughts for which of these things are most important? Normally I'd try to think what I'd like most, but my requirement is basically "Be able to set # of hearts" XD
Yeah my assumption is that they aren't even in the tool to begin with. So it wouldn't be surprising why nothing was changed to those 2 pokemon.

Define "most important"? You mean in the entire game? I'm sure the number 1 necessity for everyone is hearts and coins if that's what you are asking :)

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completely understandable not wanting to "spoil" it for yourself. I do the same thing :)
What do you mean by "not entirely sure what ranks on levels are"? Do you mean that you don't know what they are for? or what their offsets are? Can you clarify?

Ah, sorry! Yeah, I don't know what they're for. XD

Yeah sure, don't mess your save up. I'm sure other people can help test this. I for one can test this (easy with savedatafiler), also my data is completely up to date, but it might get complicated with the timing:
Basically, I'm travelling without a PC from 5th to 17th April. So I can test anything in these 2 days before the 5th, and anything on the 17th onwards. Someone else will have to help in those dates in the middle :)

Okay, awesome~

I just need to figure out a good way to do testing. Like, sharing the zip file with people who would like to participate... Or if I should just build a new one whenever I make a few changes and let people decide whether to grab it or not.

Define "most important"? You mean in the entire game? I'm sure the number 1 necessity for everyone is hearts and coins if that's what you are asking :)

Hm. Like, what would you most like to see added/improved?

This morning I updated the list of Pokémon to include auto-complete, as an example. (Oh, and drag and drop for the save file! I forgot about that... though the file *must* be named "savedata.bin" which seems a bit odd to force that but then not force writing out to a file by the same name... *shrug*)

EDIT: Is there a website that has an up to date list of all the Pokémon in Shuffle? (Particularly if it included abilities?) Is http://www.serebii.net/shuffle/pokemon.shtml a good source?

Last edited by nic0lette,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ah, sorry! Yeah, I don't know what they're for. XD
It's fine. You wouldn't notice if you just started the game :)
You see how every once in a while an EX (expert) stage gets unlocked? That's not random. Nor is it by beating a certain level. Every stage unlocks after getting a certain amount of S ranks. (Example, Stage EX20 unlocks after you get 150 S ranks in normal stages)

As of yet, S ranking EX stages and event stages mean nothing at all, but you never know if that would change in the future :)

Okay, awesome~

I just need to figure out a good way to do testing. Like, sharing the zip file with people who would like to participate... Or if I should just build a new one whenever I make a few changes and let people decide whether to grab it or not.
I guess that depends on how confident you are in your builds. If you feel that it might screw up someone's save really badly, then I guess a closed group would be better. If you think problems might be minor, then yeah you can simply drop them in the thread (with huge big fat signs reminding people to be careful and back up their save files and that its only a test build where things may go wrong and you're not responsible if something happen. It won't stop people from complaining though lol)

Hm. Like, what would you most like to see added/improved?

This morning I updated the list of Pokémon to include auto-complete, as an example. (Oh, and drag and drop for the save file! I forgot about that... though the file *must* be named "savedata.bin" which seems a bit odd to force that but then not force writing out to a file by the same name... *shrug*)
Added? Probably the findings in the thread lol. Plus the experience thing..
Improved? Nothing really.. I don't see the necessity for anything to be changed (maybe the GUI if you're bothered but that's honestly a hassle for a save editor)

What's the auto-complete?
Drag and drop is a nice addon if you are doing that. Not a necessity, but nice to have :)

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine. You wouldn't notice if you just started the game :)
You see how every once in a while an EX (expert) stage gets unlocked? That's not random. Nor is it by beating a certain level. Every stage unlocks after getting a certain amount of S ranks. (Example, Stage EX20 unlocks after you get 150 S ranks in normal stages)

As of yet, S ranking EX stages and event stages mean nothing at all, but you never know if that would change in the future :)

OH! Okay! For some reason I thought the "level" was the level of the Pokémon, not the stage! Yeah, I would like to add that to the editor - to show what rank you have. What would be *really* cool would be to set the rank based on the high score entered (or update the score based on the rank selected).

Either way, the stage UI is a thing I really want to investigate how to make better at some point.

I guess that depends on how confident you are in your builds. If you feel that it might screw up someone's save really badly, then I guess a closed group would be better. If you think problems might be minor, then yeah you can simply drop them in the thread (with huge big fat signs reminding people to be careful and back up their save files and that its only a test build where things may go wrong and you're not responsible if something happen. It won't stop people from complaining though lol)

Yeah, that makes sense.

What's the auto-complete?
Drag and drop is a nice addon if you are doing that. Not a necessity, but nice to have :)

I added drag+drop so I could be lazy during testing XD

Auto-complete is so when you type in "Char" it suggests "Charizard" as a potential match and then allows you to flip right to that Pokémon without scrolling down the list.

I added a thing to my previous post, but it might have gotten missed -- is there a place that I could get up to date data on the game? Like, are there really only 26 expert stages? And 25 Special?

I also noticed an odd thing about the way "caught" Pokémon are noted. I battled (but didn't catch) Tepig, but in the editor it says he's "Caught". I dug into it some more and there are 3 places where it notes if a particular Pokémon is caught -- 2 say "no" for Tepig (for me) but the 3rd says "yes", and that's the one the checkbox is displaying =/

I spent a bunch of time this morning looking at the client number, and while I have a reasonable idea for how it works, I'm not sure I can set it to a particular value without more help (just verifying things) -- I *can* generate a new (potentially) valid client number, but I'm not sure if that's useful?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
OH! Okay! For some reason I thought the "level" was the level of the Pokémon, not the stage! Yeah, I would like to add that to the editor - to show what rank you have. What would be *really* cool would be to set the rank based on the high score entered (or update the score based on the rank selected).

Either way, the stage UI is a thing I really want to investigate how to make better at some point.
It doesn't work that way. The score has no impact on the ranking (Although it's a common misconception). What determines the rank is "generally" this:
- In main stages, you need 50% remaining moves than the ones you originally started with to S rank. If the stage has an odd number of moves, the 50% is rounded down (Example: The stage has 19 moves. You will need to finish it with 9 or more moves remaining to S rank)

- Event Stages: Same as above, but that 50% is 60%

- Expert stages: Can't remember if it's 50% or 60%, which is why I made it as a 3rd point lol

The above have some exceptions though. You will face some puzzle stages in the game (The first being 148 or something I believe). Those stages are puzzles that are always done by doing the same moves. They are also usually random pokemon (as in, it wouldn't matter what you choose, the stage will pick the pokemons for you). In those stages, the only requirement is to complete the stage to S rank. So it's basically a handout :P

Also, the item +5 moves (+10 seconds for item stages) doesn't make the percentage remaining higher. So another example: A stage has 19 moves, you need 9 to S rank. If you add +5 moves and make the stage 24 moves, the required moves are still 9, not 12 to S rank)

Hope the above is all clear :)

I added drag+drop so I could be lazy during testing XD

Auto-complete is so when you type in "Char" it suggests "Charizard" as a potential match and then allows you to flip right to that Pokémon without scrolling down the list.

I added a thing to my previous post, but it might have gotten missed -- is there a place that I could get up to date data on the game? Like, are there really only 26 expert stages? And 25 Special?

Ah cool so there is a box to write down the pokemon name now. Gotcha :)

Yeah I missed the edit on your last post. Yeah serebii is usually a solid place, but I'm not sure where you got these figures from. For example you can see entry #439 is EX stage 39.
The special (event) stages are also much more than that. Like the current safari where in this one alone you can catch 6 new pokemon, there have been others where you can catch 5-7 new ones. Not to mention the loads of "single" pokemon that they gave us (like the few you see in the special screen)

Besides serebii, this site is also a go-to site. Maybe even more than serebii:
http://www.pkparaiso.com/shuffle/lista-de-fases/aldea-alba.php?lang=eng

If you notice the URL, the language is redirected to English. But I have a lot of trouble going through the site as it keeps reverting me to the default Spanish one. In any case, these 2 should be everything you need :)

I also noticed an odd thing about the way "caught" Pokémon are noted. I battled (but didn't catch) Tepig, but in the editor it says he's "Caught". I dug into it some more and there are 3 places where it notes if a particular Pokémon is caught -- 2 say "no" for Tepig (for me) but the 3rd says "yes", and that's the one the checkbox is displaying =/

I spent a bunch of time this morning looking at the client number, and while I have a reasonable idea for how it works, I'm not sure I can set it to a particular value without more help (just verifying things) -- I *can* generate a new (potentially) valid client number, but I'm not sure if that's useful?
Interesting note about the "caught" pokemon. My assumption is that it's a bug in the program. I haven't run into that myself (again, I also don't like to spoil the game for myself :) ) .. But yeah, I'm guessing there's something wrong there based on your observations

Client number: Have you checked the post with the offsets? (check post 125 in this thread). That should be everything you need I think. According to that post, by changing that offset to whatever hex value will give you your chosen client number.

What's that used for? Well, that number is basically how Nintendo/Genius Sonority can verify who you are, along with your jewel purchases. Imagine the following scenario:

You'd like to copy your game to another 3DS (copy, not move, so 2 instances of your same stats), easy enough with SaveDataFiler right?
Problem is, while it does copy to another 3DS successfully, EVERYTHING is copied. Whatever client number you had on the other 3DS will be overwritten to what the save has. Also, in the checking-in history button, everything there is copied from the savefile.

While the latter is probably not an issue, the client number is. So what I figure, people who want a specific save game should download the game (obviously lol), note down the client number, edit that number in the save file they would like to get, and THEN copy it back to the 3DS. Effectively, they get the same client ID game with a save file of their choice.

It should also reduce any risks for future bans (if any)

Hope that helps :)

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work that way. The score has no impact on the ranking (Although it's a common misconception). What determines the rank is "generally" this: ...

Okay. It always seemed as though remaining moves/time was the largest contributing factor for the score? But yes, that's why I assumed that =)

Thanks!

Yeah I missed the edit on your last post. Yeah serebii is usually a solid place, but I'm not sure where you got these figures from. For example you can see entry #439 is EX stage 39.

*nods* I got those figures from the save editor XD I figured the data was off but I wasn't sure exactly how far off.

The special (event) stages are also much more than that. Like the current safari where in this one alone you can catch 6 new pokemon, there have been others where you can catch 5-7 new ones. Not to mention the loads of "single" pokemon that they gave us (like the few you see in the special screen)

Yeah, I subscribe to r/PokemonShuffle which is what made me think the data is... really old.

Thanks for the link!

Client number: Have you checked the post with the offsets? (check post 125 in this thread). That should be everything you need I think. According to that post, by changing that offset to whatever hex value will give you your chosen client number.

Except the values stored there and the value that shown in the game don't make sense to me.

I did a bunch of experimenting and, accounting for endianness, this is what I have:

I set the data to:
* 0f 0e 0d 0c 0b 0a 09 08
* ef cd ab 89 67 45 23 01
* a5 a5 a5 a5 a5 a5 a5 a5

The game told me my client number was:
* 1e 1c 1a 18 16 14 12 10
* df 9b 57 12 ce 8a 46 02
* 4a 4b 4b 4b 4b 4b 4b 4b

I *think* it's rotating the bits left by one? But it takes a long time for each attempt so =/

I guess it's like, I can totally copy the client number, no problem, but I don't want to present it in the UI until I can display the correct client number. (Even if copying the odd looking number would work, I don't like it =/)

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Okay. It always seemed as though remaining moves/time was the largest contributing factor for the score? But yes, that's why I assumed that =)

Thanks!
Not really. The score is technically the "HP" the pokemon has. So for each stage, whenever you reach a specific score, you clear the stage.
While the remaining moves does give you extra +500 per move left (+5 moves don't add to the score, so if you use that and let's say you end with 5 moves remaining, its equivalent of ending at 0 zero moves remaining). In times stages, I believe it's +500 every 3 seconds but I can be wrong (again, +10 moves adds nothing to the score)

The biggest score contributor though is any combos you are getting after clearing the stage, commonly referred to in competitions as "after-timer combo". Those combos inflates your score by a huge chunk

Except the values stored there and the value that shown in the game don't make sense to me.

I did a bunch of experimenting and, accounting for endianness, this is what I have:

I set the data to:

I *think* it's rotating the bits left by one? But it takes a long time for each attempt so =/

I guess it's like, I can totally copy the client number, no problem, but I don't want to present it in the UI until I can display the correct client number. (Even if copying the odd looking number would work, I don't like it =/)
I'm not totally sure of the exact problem, honestly my weak hex editing skills is a problem. A buddy of mine might be able to chime in though.
@Rohul1997 maybe you can chime in on this, and on the project as a whole (whenever you get the time)

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France

I set the data to:

UJuh9FJ.png
7zI9Zum.png

kLQT8BM.png
EzhndZa.png

Instead of rotating, turns out they are simply moved 1 bit to the right so the last bit of the sequence is the first one of offset 0xA7. On my top example, this offset is set to 80 so the last digit of my code is 1. It becomes 0 as I intended when I set the offset to 00.

In my example, I want "FEDC-BA98-7654-3210" as my customer code which is"1111 1110 1101 1100 1011 1010 1001 1000 0111 0110 0101 0100 0011 0010 0001 0000" in binary.
I move it 1 bit to the right, which gives "(0)111 1111 0110 1110 0101 1101 0100 1100 0011 1011 0010 1010 0001 1001 0000 1000 0(000) (0000)" in binary and "7F 6E 5D 4C 3B 2A 19 08 00" in hexa so I put that sequence backwards in the 0xA7-AF offsets of my savefile.

If you want to read those offsets, you need to read the sequence backwards again and move it 1 bit to the left to get the hexa customer code.

(The sequence at 0xB0-B7 has been edited by myself, because on my legit savefile it differs of only 1 bit from the 0xA8-AF sequence. But it doesn't seem to affect the user code displayed)

EDIT :
Also, suloku's and KaleoOmega's work about mega-speedups was correct. The number of speedups given to each of the 48 mega pokemons is stored at offsets 0x2D5B-2D85, shifted by 3 bits to the left (so the bloc actually includes only the last 3 bits of 0x2D85 and doesn't include the last 3 bits of0x2D5B). That means you need to read the block backwards then divide it by 8 (move it 3 bits to the right) to read it.

Mega-pokemons are sorted in their pokédex order (not in-game order !) with its number of speedups coded onto a 7-bit digit, probably because 7 bits are needed to go to 99 (it actually goes up to 127).
This explains the strange overflows in suloku's and KaleoOmega's work : it actually overflows to 127, but the number displayed is truncated to have as many digits as the max. number of speedups for this pokemon, so Kangashkan displays 7/8 & rayquaza displays 27/20.

For those of you who would want to max speedups manually, you can paste to 0x2D5B-2D85 either :
"18 14 06 84 40 20 20 08 20 02 81 43 A1 70 38 04 0C 81 C0 60 30 28 20 0E 01 C3 41 11 30 20 06 86 40 80 51 A0 20 14 84 41 60 60 00" -> gives you the max. amount of speedups for every mega-pokémon (including unreleased ones)
or
"18 14 06 04 00 00 20 08 20 00 80 43 A1 70 38 00 0C 00 C0 60 30 28 20 0E 00 C3 41 01 30 20 06 06 00 80 51 A0 20 14 84 01 60 60 00" -> gives you max. amount of speedups for currently released mega-pokemons (as of 1.3.4) only.
(or just overwrite all the block with "FF" offsets if you want overflow to 127 but I don't know if it enhances the mega-evolution gauge further than the legit max.)

If you want the order of mega-pokemons, go there (from top to bottom)

Last edited by supercarotte,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Btw, the number of Raise Max level used for each pokemon starts at 0xA9DB, idk where it stops but it uses 6 bits per pokemon (meaning max. is 63) plus 6 useless bits on the first offset so a rough estimate would be that it stops at 0xACC7 (I calculated it with 999 entries). The order is the dex-like order (with different entries for the different forms) that is commonly used across the savefile, I think SciresM managed to dump it but I couldn't.

To read this sequence, you have to read it backwards (endiannes) and divide by 64.

XPu0hzv.png
Though you can set a pokemon to have 63 max. level used on it (it will overflow & "3/X" will be printed on screen), it is useless to set more than 5 because the game won't allow you to level it up past level 15. Pokemons like frogadier that ahve 3 RML available can be brought up to level 15 too though, providing you give them enough RML.

Pasting this at I don't know, maybe 42 ? will give 5 RML to every possible pokemon (those own and those you don't own yet). Though such a big chunk probably isn't needed, there don't seem to be anything overwritten by it so I'll provide it as-is (if I can get the full list of pokemon entries, I'll be able to calculate a more accurate one) :
figure that out yourself too
Note that it isn't legit at all to have all lvl 15 pokemons and idk how the online part of the game would react. Do this at your own risk.

Alternatively, you can paste this into 0xA9DB-ABEE to max RMLs for every pokemon that can have it legitimately as of 1.3.4 :
40 51 14 45 51 14 45 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 40 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 45 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 01 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0

I guess an alternate versions of the "all pokemons lvl 10" patches to put them all lvl 15 with 5 RML would be doable. A patch that only adds RML to pokemons that can have them legitimately would be even better^^

@nic0lette Sorry if it's too much info for you to handle, I had a spare day to spend^^ I'm going to slow down a bit now, tell me if there's something you want to be investigated.

Last edited by supercarotte,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@supercarotte
So it's possible to edit any Pokemon to be above max level..

Oh man.. I don't see that going well in the future.

For the save editor purposes, I really suggest it should be only the Pokemon can legally be over level 10

Thanks for the info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7